OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Naw, not definitely. If dude is not heavy and he got lucky on a pair with a solid air unit, he could be ok. Midsole separation (even if just minor) on those older pairs are pretty much guaranteed though.
This I should of inspected better weird they feel stupid comfy tho
also I feel vintage u must fit to the toe.

just bought some 2005 court forces, i wonder if they'll be wearable now. i know they have a cupsole like an AF1 but forget how long the bubbles is.

yup. its the space hippie stuff now

Damn! Fell asleep at the wheel ... seen these on IG and fell in love
20200727_104555.jpg

Just got in the pony hair/croc white/club gold pair. more views + on feet in the vid:

Man I've followed your WDYWT posts for years it's good to actually see your face. Good review.

I've made similar choices in regards to collection size. I never got to 400 but I've been in the 200s before and I always begin to minimize. My ideal collection is honestly 50 pair. You appreciate what you have much more and it's more than enough variety for the common person. I'm between 50-100 again and it's still way too many kicks, especially in a pandemic.

Man I've followed your WDYWT posts for years it's good to actually see your face. Good review.

I've made similar choices in regards to collection size. I never got to 400 but I've been in the 200s before and I always begin to minimize. My ideal collection is honestly 50 pair. You appreciate what you have much more and it's more than enough variety for the common person. I'm between 50-100 again and it's still way too many kicks, especially in a pandemic.
Thank you, I definitely feel you there. I had to set a hard limit against having so many shoes that I can’t see them all at once Lol

Back
Top Bottom