OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These are the pairs I ordered. Prbly will do 1 more once the options are back.
Screenshot_20201007-191046_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201007-191131_Chrome.jpg

Good Look On The SNKRS Highlight Ty :nthat:

My Dude BEEN God Level On The ID’s Forever Now And Style In General!

Did I Miss My Swing At Pendleton’s? I Tell Myself Every Year I’m Gonna Make A Winter Go To And Always Eludes Me Somehow Or Another :lol:

I've watched a few of these videos on snkrs and the ppl on them usually make me cringe except the euro cat that I think got laser blues...but I'll def check Ty out on this video with the expectation that he won't make me cringe one bit
he's gonna send you a box of rocks

JPS is going to coordinate the secret santa this year
Anyone copping the Wheat Mochas tomorrow?
Pushed back on snkrs

is anywhere else going to have them available tomorrow?

So nice to see a pair of the Pendleton’s in the flesh! I opted out of putting the initials because I wasn’t sure if it replaced the mountain logo but I’ll definitely be adding that touch to any other pairs I make

Did they restock today and I missed it?

Any idea what time they usually restock?

Couple random pairs I mocked up, not sure what I’ll order yet.

CFC0FE70-803E-4154-9479-B86EB66E2FBD.jpeg

2F9384F5-19D2-491C-A68E-D558BB2592F1.jpeg

1A87D849-E411-42CB-8593-5E6097C20DB8.jpeg
4C13EDD1-60FC-43FA-9FD1-2D04F2968656.jpeg
D415C57D-7A17-41A5-A132-C83288D1EFE8.jpeg
8266E6C7-1BF9-4E65-8099-CF0E7D9E3F8A.jpeg

40719AEB-BD4A-401D-BE6A-BD64A4AA692C.jpeg

So nice to see a pair of the Pendleton’s in the flesh! I opted out of putting the initials because I wasn’t sure if it replaced the mountain logo but I’ll definitely be adding that touch to any other pairs I make

Did they restock today and I missed it?

Any idea what time they usually restock?

Couple random pairs I mocked up, not sure what I’ll order yet.

CFC0FE70-803E-4154-9479-B86EB66E2FBD.jpeg

2F9384F5-19D2-491C-A68E-D558BB2592F1.jpeg
I’m definitely biting off these when they restock.

Hey yall I have a question for the OG collectors. I've been wearing my pair of '06 Cocoa Snakes somewhat regularly and unfortunately the sole started cracking recently (see picture). I have some old AF1s I've been meaning to break out but now I'm afraid the same thing's gonna happen. What's a good reliable test for AF1 wearability?

Photo Oct 08, 12 00 32 AM.jpg

Hey yall I have a question for the OG collectors. I've been wearing my pair of '06 Cocoa Snakes somewhat regularly and unfortunately the sole started cracking recently (see picture). I have some old AF1s I've been meaning to break out but now I'm afraid the same thing's gonna happen. What's a good reliable test for AF1 wearability?

Photo Oct 08, 12 00 32 AM.jpg

Thats probably due to harden sole. If the sole feels like hard plastic instead of rubber then it very possible that it will do this. Most of the time mid inner sole gives out before the sole hardens. Visual indicator is the soles would start to look ashy if its colored sole not always the case though.

happened to some of my old jordan 1s...

for some giveaways, i would say if the outsole looks ashy like that, feels a bit stiff or doesnt have any give when poking or bending. my shoes that this happened to are about 15 years old at least. Wear your shoes people!

Thats probably due to harden sole. If the sole feels like hard plastic instead of rubber then it very possible that it will do this. Most of the time mid inner sole gives out before the sole hardens. Visual indicator is the soles would start to look ashy if its colored sole not always the case though.

Thanks. Anything I can do to extend the life at this point? I'd love to start wearing my Atmos pair before it's too late

Thanks. Anything I can do to extend the life at this point? I'd love to start wearing my Atmos pair before it's too late
Maybe silicone but that would not penetrate through the entire sole....
Like someone said before....donor sole.

Yes I had other shoes that did this but usually old af pairs so I never speak on it but yes if the sole is real slippery shiney has absolutely no give like its hard to bend the shoe nothing else u can really do

I lowkey think that if u whiten the mid soles a lot this will occur because it drys it out

Yes I had other shoes that did this but usually old af pairs so I never speak on it but yes if the sole is real slippery shiney has absolutely no give like its hard to bend the shoe nothing else u can really do

I lowkey think that if u whiten the mid soles a lot this will occur because it drys it out

Yeah I'm asking around and it seems like zip loc bags are a bad idea since they dry out the midsole (and silica packs are even worse).

I've been keeping a lot of my older shoes in zip locs so that sucks, but I'm gonna take em out to let them breathe for a bit and hopefully that will help.

Thanks yall

How they managed to mess up a shoe as simple as wheat lows is beyond me but they did it somehow

those midsoles are terrible. just completely the wrong shade for these. looks like the midsoles are flan smh

Back
Top Bottom