OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nah, I feel the contrast ruins it.

And a simple part of the hate these are getting is the fact that the OG colorway exists......and was/is highly sought after. Then Nike went and made this bizarre change....and I can't even look at them. :lol:

True. I also want to like these, but the wheat mochas got me craving for some flan.
Also, 2016 flax mids were dope, worn mine to the ground.

Attachments

• 3A4CBDEF-1C77-4131-BF04-C2EE5D0DEC75.jpeg
    3A4CBDEF-1C77-4131-BF04-C2EE5D0DEC75.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 203
Chatted with a Nike employee and they said that the Pendleton NBY is supposed to come back in the holiday season.

take that with a grain of salt, most of them don’t have the greatest info on releases/restocks
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. But I was expecting it to come back sooner. It’s probably coming around November since that’s when most pairs are being shipped.

Don’t know whether this has been posted before or not, but seems like this one has just become available on NDC-JP.... Don’t know why they are called shoemaker pack tho...
12C19927-6E39-4C93-B4B1-D2479E869BCB.jpeg

Nike By You need to stop playing and put Pendleton back up! No offence to whoever it is but I don’t even like the design/color blocking on the pair above but they STILL turned out nice. That red leather might be the move based on that lil hit on the back 👀. Got like 2-4 more pairs locked and loaded ready to pull the trigger.

Got shipping notification on my first of 2 NBY Pendleton joints today. Excited! Made me realize that I haven't even broken out the pairs I snagged last year. Time to un-DS.

Back
Top Bottom