OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

DD8959-001

XXXX - DD8959-001 - 101.png XXXX - DD8959-001 - 102.png XXXX - DD8959-001 - 103.png XXXX - DD8959-001 - 104.png XXXX - DD8959-001 - 105.png XXXX - DD8959-001 - 106.png XXXX - DD8959-001 - 108.png XXXX - DD8959-001 - 111.png

Last edited:
Any tips on how to add more than 1 ID to your cart? It keeps erroring out saying only 1 pair allowed.... hoping to buy multiple pairs and also save on shipping!
Can't be done. Sucks bc I had a 20% off code but could only use it on one pair.

Use your phone or tablet

Use your phone or tablet
Yeah I tried to do that where I added 1 to my cart in my account and then logged in using phone and tried to add another, but still doesn't work. I've ordered multiple Pendletons to the same account but they were separate orders.

I wonder if this restriction is a Nike Canada thing.

It’s best to wear old pairs in cool weather. Lightly worn shoes are always better than DS when it comes to old ****. Like someone said, your weight also makes a difference.

I wish they did the Pendleton option in highs. I had a pair in my cart but took my time and then some of the options sold out. ****in bull****.

WHen you say weight, what kind of weight we talking :lol:

I still have a DS pair of pixies that I haven't worn.

Re: Easters as grails, check <------- (my avatar)

Easter 1s > Easter 2s imho
Also Halloween 1s > * other Halloweens

I love the patent leather era of AF1s!

Was able to cop two pairs of safari iD’s last wk w/zero issue but it wouldn’t allow me to the other day when they restocked

i wish nike would stop pre-lacing the iDs. wasting precious time from my life over a pet peeve i can easily ignore lol

Obsidian crafts are dope.

I get the crafts now.. I think Nike put these out to appease us plain-jane old-fashioned AF1 heads while keeping them modern to appeal to casual AF1 wearers. Crafts are going to be sought after when they’re gone. They’re the best thing to happen to the AF1 other than the random retros they’ve been releasing the past 5-6 years.

Back
Top Bottom