OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

View attachment 2683967
19B6FF7E-A2A8-4FF6-9DA8-1837E789332D.jpeg
8B56C479-64B8-4DAE-80A5-0652611C14BE.jpeg

Last edited:
You guys blaming Nike for sending women’s sizes realize you probably didn’t click men’s right? I noticed right away when making mine it says women’s and clicked over to men’s sizes.

I did a women's order when the snake/ suede options were available. My girl actually wears a 9.5 in women's so it was cool but she ultimately passed on em.

Seeing all the talk about women's sizing made me nervous about my current order but like BigDom45 BigDom45 said there's no way to see via our current orders. Going to have to just wait until I get my current pair in hand.

My Safaris shipped last week so I'm hoping I should have them in hand soon. Nike said they were coming today but the tracking looks like my package is still in China.

The crazy thing is how they can't even check to see whether we in fact ordered men's or women's. The orders just have a number on there.

I ordered a women's too. Caught it right away and noticed that the product numbers were different between men's and women's. I talked to 2 different reps and mentioned the different product numbers. They both confirmed that I ordered size 9 in men's so I didn't cancel my order and remake the shoe. Got them last week and it was size 9 in women's. Fun times.

QC issue? I've never see this before. it looks like the main stitching on the sole that goes around the whole shoe. i don't feel it when i wear the shoe but should i be concerned? and i'm referring to the loose loops, the excess string is common i know that but i've never seen the loops loose like that.
20201102_160526.jpg
20201102_160523.jpg

Last edited:
I hope the chat rep I talked to is right about my safari forces being mens :emoji_confused:

where do you see the orange skeletons going pricewise?

The crazy thing is how they can't even check to see whether we in fact ordered men's or women's. The orders just have a number on there.

oh I Agree. You know what else I found out that is crazy? We or even Nike can’t go into our orders and see what exact colors were chosen. I ordered a pair of air max 1 that was suppose to be sail on one part of the shoe and it looks whit, and they can’t tell me which color I chose for that panel. And I reallly don’t feel like ordering the same shoe again just to see because I’d ultimately have to return one. And if i See it’s actually right when the second pair comes in, I just wasted my time

I was bored again :lol:

Bred Toe, Game Royal, University Red & who guesses the last one?

Screenshot_20201101-153308_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20201101-151911_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20201102-021528_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20201102-022601_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20201102-095031_Nike.jpg
How about some Space Jan Inspired one?
C38CA0DE-36C0-476B-B159-F2D59D50076B.jpeg

BTW, have finally pulled the trigger on Safari AF-1 earlier in the day, but can’t decide whether I should order Pendleton or something like this one tho.

Back
Top Bottom