OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anyone have any leads for the tumbled white on whites (size 13). All that’s left is size 14 and 15 on Nike.com

Fridays are dope but this dude 3stacks posting a pic while hes boo boo'n :smh:

Bron yesterday
D204334F-9011-4BAA-B72A-6C6231CB24DE.jpeg
B2B572FD-20D6-424D-9E54-450A70D026D5.jpeg
79E5188C-609A-4FC6-A060-016E77661CC5.jpeg
41745727-9BD5-4B86-88B5-57C29F883DDF.jpeg
Lol these are garbage

leather is good money
😂 Good one

$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol They're not worth your money. The "leather" is just textured, it's not genuine cows ***. The good leather on white af1s stopped years ago. Go cop some crafts, they're probably the best af1 for your buck right now, unless you hunt down a pair pre 03, although you'd risk blowing the ****ing sole out, Pretty to look at though.
Nah but seriously if the white on white fumbled pleathers go on discount, 75 buckaroos sounds reasonable, they'll probably sell out though, people flipping everything out here lately, Nothing is safe man, so if you really want them you'd better snag a pair now ✌️

😂 Good one

$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol They're not worth your money. The "leather" is just textured, it's not genuine cows ***. The good leather on white af1s stopped years ago. Go cop some crafts, they're probably the best af1 for your buck right now, unless you hunt down a pair pre 03, although you'd risk blowing the ****ing sole out, Pretty to look at though.
Nah but seriously if the white on white fumbled pleathers go on discount, 75 buckaroos sounds reasonable, they'll probably sell out though, people flipping everything out here lately, Nothing is safe man, so if you really want them you'd better snag a pair now ✌

You have these in hand? :nerd:

1978S 1978S steebie j steebie j Mannnnnn I’m at the point based on space constraints alone I need to adopt this one-in-one-out method. But how do you choose?
I’ll one up this. I’m at the point where I only have my favorite colorway of each of my favorite silhouettes (besides af1s- fav shoe ever). Almost impossible to do but it keeps my collection under 30 pairs and everything gets worn. I’m sure most couldn’t do it but it’s helped me a lot.

I’ll one up this. I’m at the point where I only have my favorite colorway of each of my favorite silhouettes (besides af1s- fav shoe ever). Almost impossible to do but it keeps my collection under 30 pairs and everything gets worn. I’m sure most couldn’t do it but it’s helped me a lot.
This sounds so refreshing. But I know I could never take it that far. I do often regret not letting it all go in 2016.

I love this shoe, but never got in rocking Air Force 1’s. Not bad for 18 years old

Woah. These are the "other" Courir's. Very subtle, clean, slept on. :nthat:

1978S 1978S steebie j steebie j Mannnnnn I’m at the point based on space constraints alone I need to adopt this one-in-one-out method. But how do you choose?

It's getting tougher.

I usually just out my most beat pairs. Right now on the chopping block is a pair of 91 Trainer Max 91's Yellow/Grey/Black from the early 2000's, and my 2005 Infrared AM 90's. Probably gonna be the Trainer Max's as I only wear those like once a year nowaday.

I really don’t have beaters so I let go of pairs that don’t mean as much to me now than it did when I first bought em and also older pairs. I just had to let go of my black/white Air More Uptempo. Shoe brings back a whole lot of nostalgia. I unds em over Easter weekend and they were uncomfortable. Next up are my 2021 3M snakes and 2016 Air Max BW Persian. Snakes were more of an impulse buy and the Persians I barely wear.

All jokes aside...that shoe has to be too big to pull something like that off right?

how could one possibly have a shoe that tight & be functional lol, I’m trying to rationalize it by thinking about old football/baseball cleats I had that were extra tight but idk if I could possibly get them THIS TIGHT?!?!

my guy’s shoes got him in a chokehold like they wanna make it to WWE or UFC

Back
Top Bottom