OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

the UV joints 👇

E091AA19-30BB-4C99-8D03-9E69925F1ADB.jpeg

Those are mids from the mids era. Crazy that Nike doesn't even try with mids anymore it was a staple in the early 2000s
No kidding, I mean theres a few later releases I always liked… mo! Lasers and another inside out pair that was wool. A pair of mids from early 2000s in 5th grade was my first pair to ever get….they had the swoosh just as a grey outline embroidered/stitched. I seen a baby blue pair pop up but never the greys

A pair I picked up recently. This undftd chatter has been interesting haha. First time posting to NT but loooooooong time lurker. Hi AF1 fam!!
CB7F1504-9343-4F5B-9AF5-2998D662F18E.jpeg
I remember buying those at champs in March of '01.

I put them in storage in '04 when I moved. They were only supposed to be there for 5 months until I got my new spot, but I never saw them again. They were in excellent condition too.|l

Last edited:
Those are mids from the mids era. Crazy that Nike doesn't even try with mids anymore it was a staple in the early 2000s
Mids are so frowned upon now though. I like the cut just hate the floppy medial strap piece.

I think over the years I've had 2 pair of coke white mids and I have a pair of bred mids still.

Back
Top Bottom