OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Undefeated finally came in yesterday, did a quick lace swap.
20210718001919_IMG_3069.JPG

20210718001950_IMG_3071.JPG

20210718002036_IMG_3077.JPG

I hear you, but after 1 wear I’m not used to seeing them look like that unless it’s the basic whites. I have Air Forces I’ve worn for months that didn’t crease like that.

These were both by the door and are worn a lot, so here’s a comparison.

Medial side of both. And I realize I’m nitpicking, but it caught me off guard.

D04B26E4-DC63-4A0E-898D-E906D8B02FC8.jpeg
I have the crafts. They’re butter leather. REAL. They crease. While they’re on my feet the creases are way less visible. You’re supposed to go a half size down on forces. Most people can/do. I’d rather real leather and creases, than synthetic plastic like pleather 🤷‍♂️

I have the crafts. They’re butter leather. REAL. They crease. While they’re on my feet the creases are way less visible. You’re supposed to go a half size down on forces. Most people can/do. I’d rather real leather and creases, than synthetic plastic like pleather 🤷‍♂️

I hear you. I’m a 14 and buy my AF-1s and AM90s in 13s.

vinnuendo vinnuendo solved my problem. “Setting expectations”… :lol:

Picked these up last week.
IMG_9462.JPG

I like them and I'm gonna keep them, but how the F*** did Nike manage to find a mesh that creases??? This is one of the biggest creases I've ever seen after less than a week of wear. It like there must be cardboard hidden in there somewhere.
IMG_9483.JPG

Edit: my iphone5 camera is not cutting it in 2021. Neither photo really captures the colorway well, but its a lot closer to the top than the bottom.

Picked these up last week.
IMG_9462.JPG

I like them and I'm gonna keep them, but how the F*** did Nike manage to find a mesh that creases??? This is one of the biggest creases I've ever seen after less than a week of wear. It like there must be cardboard hidden in there somewhere.
IMG_9483.JPG

Edit: my iphone5 camera is not cutting it in 2021. Neither photo really captures the colorway well, but its a lot closer to the top than the bottom.

I’ll take this one, NT… *sarcasm

A. You should know by now Air Forces crease and not complain.
B. You need to buy a size down until the shoes can’t crease.
C. That’s premium mesh and of course it creases. Premium materials = easy creasing.
D. All of the above.

Back
Top Bottom