OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

There are other pairs I could make but I don't want a bunch of similarly colorblocked shoes nor a closet full of AF1s lol. I think I own 6 pairs of AF1s already? Lol.

I'm on a huge AF1 kick as of late. I went from under 10 pairs to over 30 in the last couple of years.

Really happy with what I got though. These patent leather IDs etc only add new flavor to my collection.

Last edited:
Found these on IG 🔥

38D77176-DE3D-447E-9F6B-7427E0CEE6D1.jpeg

Hollywood Night vibe... Mercy this pair is incredible.

I already got 1 pair in.. **** load of colorway combo on my acct. I really want to this 1, but my wife will kill me. LOL

AF1 Philippines

af1 phl.jpg

Nice, wanted to do one too but can't decide on the color blocking and the lack of options on the regular leather one. Oh well, maybe next time.

sneakaprince sneakaprince bro Im the same way. I had only a couple forces because I kind of stop copping them mainly because of quality. But the past few years this Ive copped so many. It started when they remastered all the highs & they were sitting on discount.

Same fam.

I had a big AF1 collection during my late high school and college years but I eventually kinda moved onto other silohettes (probably due to the slimmer styles of that time period).

I've always had a big love for forces but I remember telling myself I'd never let my collection get that big again because the resell on most used AF1s is pretty low and I know I will eventually move on from the sig or take a break again for a while.

I'm actuay taking a break from AJ1s right now and I've probably got 40-50 pairs of those just kinda sitting.

I just can’t pull the trigger….

I just have a feeling that I would regret not-copping with such-solid options.

I can relate to both quotes. Spent 2 weeks going back and forth. Finally pulled the trigger a day or two ago on a pair.

Worst comes to worst we can easily return these if we don't like them or regret the purchase. I also got a Nike outlet near me so I can just return them there.

Options with great leather like this don't come around too often.

Back
Top Bottom