OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My id pair hasn’t updated in a few days sitting in China
229B70C3-B038-40F8-9CE6-E412F86F4D3D.png

They didn’t run out. I have a feeling there are specific colorways people made that Nike would rather they didn’t.
You might not be wrong there.....

I'm tempted to do an AJ1 colorway or two just to see in hand but I've already got substitutes for most of them.

Man bring back the damn black liner.

And i agree with them removing options because of pairs being made resembling other shoes but thats on them. So what though if the shoe has same color blocking as AJ1 but in an AF1 its not the same. All the other times they usually limit the options before hand

Anyway i need that black liner - Would lace swap to black. Still canr oull trigger though

Screenshot_20210818-115151_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20210818-115426_Nike.jpg

1629327912687.png

Here's moon fossil / pink oxford in linen colorblocking. Obviously the color is pretty different from actual linens. That being said, I think these look pretty good as a standalone shoe, sort of a mushroom x linen hybrid. I've had OG co.jp and kith '16 linens, unfortunately both are long gone - these would've been a good sole swap option for the OGs. I kinda wanna order a different pair and decide between the two to keep.

Original mockup in spoiler

1629327735402.png

Back
Top Bottom