OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Time to take the paint brush out??? Anyone else notice long strains of hair in their shoes too?
20210907_185812.jpg

Last edited:
whats you guys consensus on the anniversary swoosh?
I could do without the writing, but I dig it overall- nice subtle change up. I like how it feels up some of the space in the quarter. I used one on 2 of 8 of my pairs.

I had a pair ship out today that I made on 8-16, still waiting on my pair from 8-4 to ship smh. Maybe they’ll just show up.

My homegirl got her pair in today.
38A87175-C3E5-4BDE-8FE2-2FE5FD86FDF4.jpeg

Last edited:
One more time sizing on latest undefeated pair few weeks back? Bout to jump on a pair

basic slick leather $90 - sz 12.5 (12 too tight on the toes)
Tumbled/Crafts - sz 12
Swingman pack - sz 12

One more time sizing on latest undefeated pair few weeks back? Bout to jump on a pair

basic slick leather $90 - sz 12.5 (12 too tight on the toes)
Tumbled/Crafts - sz 12
Swingman pack - sz 12
I have both pairs

get your normal size on the ballistic joints and half size down for 5 on it.

I could do without the writing, but I dig it overall- nice subtle change up. I like how it feels up some of the space in the quarter. I used one on 2 of 8 of my pairs.

I had a pair ship out today that I made on 8-16, still waiting on my pair from 8-4 to ship smh. Maybe they’ll just show up.

My homegirl got her pair in today.
38A87175-C3E5-4BDE-8FE2-2FE5FD86FDF4.jpeg
exactly my thoughts onthe writing but i think the swoosh looks good enough to negate the feeling of the writing plus love the outline

G broke out her first pair of white on whites this morning so I was playing Nelly while we were getting dressed. Wife got her in the car and I went to kiss her bye and she looked me dead in the eye and said "Daddy... I need two pairs."

ded.png

20210908_082004_capture.jpg
I give it two weeks and she’ll have these cooked and be carrying an organic canvas tote everywhere.

Last edited:
My second pair shipped and says they'll be here Friday but I'm sure that's not true lol

I give it two week and she’ll have these cooked and be carrying an organic canvas tote everywhere.
lol you're so wrong for this. With another dad, maybe, but no chance I let her go down that path. Will teach her early that these get tossed quick.

Was pretty proud of her this morning. She's moving into a 10 now and wife opened up about a dozen pair I've collected over the last few years for her and asked her what she wanted to wear. She chose these so I asked her what they were. She replied "Force Ones". Close enough for 3 years old.

Back
Top Bottom