OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

7E0AC619-146B-4181-AD1B-880573FCAEAB.jpeg
22DEDB8F-492A-4E4E-886B-81E7C6C209DE.jpeg

The undefeated af1 should've been the dunk color. I like the croc leather but not the colors even though they are Warriors colors lol. A custom paint job to make they look like Union off noir 4 would be sick :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm still in Chek Lap Kok for my #2 & #4 pairs.

Still nothing regarding shipping on #1 or #3. They both going back anyway so if they wanna cancel and refund now I won't be mad lol.

I was able to cancel 2 pair last night. They hadn’t shipped out so it was no issues. May be worth the call.

I might be late but these first use gold joints look GOOD
B8647D43-18BA-47CD-B411-D45371F71BAA.jpeg
I finally just boxed these up for return TODAY lol. I have not been able to get rid of them. I posted a few pics a month or so when I got them. I love the design and colors, even the medial swoosh. The sole is so beautiful. BUT the crappy fake mesh they use on the toebox permanently creased after 1-2 wears. Like I said though, I haven't been able to get rid of them, part of me keeps saying "ignore the crease, they're dope!", but the other half is telling me to just send them back and get something else. I also have the sail/white with the orange swoosh and clear sole (same listing, different CW on NDC), I love those.

edit: here are my pics from a while ago
IMG_9462.JPG
IMG_9483.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9502.JPG
    IMG_9502.JPG
    268.7 KB · Views: 170
I finally just boxed these up for return TODAY lol. I have not been able to get rid of them. I posted a few pics a month or so when I got them. I love the design and colors, even the medial swoosh. The sole is so beautiful. BUT the crappy fake mesh they use on the toebox permanently creased after 1-2 wears. Like I said though, I haven't been able to get rid of them, part of me keeps saying "ignore the crease, they're dope!", but the other half is telling me to just send them back and get something else. I also have the sail/white with the orange swoosh and clear sole (same listing, different CW on NDC), I love those.

IMG_9462.JPG
IMG_9483.JPG
Looks kinda like the undefeated ballistic olive pair that just dropped creased up easily but not that bad. Im
Cool with it.

IMG_9462.JPG
IMG_9483.JPG
Wait.. are the holes painted on?

Nike gonna be getting a lot of returns

Yep. They should’ve just kept the black and white options available. Definitely gonna backfire. I originally wanted a black lining for my old lady’s SF Giants (🖕🏽👎🏽👎🏽) pair, she’s a NorCal baby, but I’m good with the orange lining. I saw a pair it looked good on, so I’ll spare NIKE the return.

03419627-554B-4BE3-B9A0-E4DDB820CDD0.jpeg

(reference pic, not my pair)

Last edited:

IMG_9462.JPG
IMG_9483.JPG

How long did you wear these for and have your other pairs creased as badly?

AF1 has always fit me 0.25 too big so my pairs in general have creases and I got used to it - just have to look at it from a different perspective I guess.

The way some of you lace your shoes it was hard to tell, but the tongue is FLAT??!! And there’s some lockdown. I’m in big trouble.

1/4
image.jpg

This was the pair that I was most on the fence about anyway but if I decide to keep I’m remaking them with a black liner.

pairs 2 and 3 should be here tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom