feature image
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-SiEMPRE-Familia-DO2157-816-4.jpg
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-SiEMPRE-Familia-DO2157-816-9.jpg
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-SiEMPRE-Familia-DO2157-816-6.jpg
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-SiEMPRE-Familia-DO2157-816-7.jpg
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-SiEMPRE-Familia-DO2157-816-3.jpg
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-SiEMPRE-Familia-DO2157-816-8.jpg
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-SiEMPRE-Familia-DO2157-816-1.jpg
I really do **** these but man I just got my Carnival NBYs in not long ago and between those, the ceramic dunks I got last year and these im really not sure everything would be worn.

Last edited:
sneakaprince sneakaprince was wondering if you were going for ceramics or carnivals there. I always saw the similarities between the two, but feel like since the dunk retros people forgot about how dope carnival forces are as well. I'm in the same boat, I have OG ceramic dunks and I don't want multiple orange shoes.

sneakaprince sneakaprince was wondering if you were going for ceramics or carnivals there. I always saw the similarities between the two, but feel like since the dunk retros people forgot about how dope carnival forces are as well. I'm in the same boat, I have OG ceramic dunks and I don't want multiple orange shoes.
Definitely carnivals. I actually had the OGs but they started falling apart so I grabbed the dunk as a hold over. Now I've got both.

I copped undefeated white and blue joints off eBay, they came in last week and yes they’re DS but they stunk… some sour/moldy smell. I gave it a few days to see if it passed but it didn’t. I decided to request a return but eBay denied smh. I guess if they’re gonna play hard ball I’ll either need to figure how to get the odor out if possible or just flip em back. I hate to do that though cuz someone else would be in the same situation

I copped undefeated white and blue joints off eBay, they came in last week and yes they’re DS but they stunk… some sour/moldy smell. I gave it a few days to see if it passed but it didn’t. I decided to request a return but eBay denied smh. I guess if they’re gonna play hard ball I’ll either need to figure how to get the odor out if possible or just flip em back. I hate to do that though cuz someone else would be in the same situation
Tried dryer sheets or baking soda?

Put them in a tied up bag, with some nice smelling dryer sheets for a few days - a week.

Back
Top Bottom