OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

man how long am I gonna have to wait for nike to activate these By You mids.... c'mon son.

Probably next week, on Monday.... give the BHM options a week to breathe.

What colors you rolling with, I made a Red/Cream/Black one I like but I wanna do something with the lilac suede.... because when are you going to get lilac suede on a shoe 😂😂

Grabbed these for my lady friend and now I want them for myself.
A7116B2F-3CC0-4ED5-8975-7973D168AD79.jpeg

The sockliner threw me off on the kiths more than anything. They needed some satin like Taiwans then I mighta gone for the whites.

Every time I get salty about not scooping Taiwans when they were sub-$200 resale I'm humbled by remembering y'all said they fit big big. I was scared to cop my true af1 size and have em not fit.

The sockliner threw me off on the kiths more than anything. They needed some satin like Taiwans then I mighta gone for the whites.

Every time I get salty about not scooping Taiwans when they were sub-$200 resale I'm humbled by remembering y'all said they fit big big. I was scared to cop my true af1 size and have em not fit.
Me too with the Taiwans. Do I go half down, down I go full down, bleh I should have just gotten both

Back
Top Bottom