OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Went all tumbled on mine 💯
6E1F1661-E7B2-402D-B1C5-CE7068AA4377.jpeg
these dope but after seeing this mock up I might need some canvas id options

Guess I'm eating my words about the $120 leather - not the plastic I was expecting.

Very eager to see that of the $140 pairs. Wonder if it'll be much different, if at all.

Guess I'm eating my words about the $120 leather - not the plastic I was expecting.

Very eager to see that of the $140 pairs. Wonder if it'll be much different, if at all.

It seems like the leather will be the same for both options.

The $140 pairs have more options, heel logo, leather tongue tags, etc. etc. so perhaps that's how they're justifying the $140 price point.

Made some of those Joy FM's. Anyone know how to get out these air bubbles? Other than that they are sick.

Attachments

• IMG_2624.jpg
    IMG_2624.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2625.jpg
    IMG_2625.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 224
There's not some peel off film on the swoosh? Looks like that from the pic. If the bubbles are actually within the swoosh you could maybe try a hair dryer on low.

There's not some peel off film on the swoosh? Looks like that from the pic. If the bubbles are actually within the swoosh you could maybe try a hair dryer on low.
Sadly there isnt. Just tried the hair dryer and no dice. Thanks for the suggestions though! I guess i'll just send them back and hopefully no bubbles next go around.

Sadly there isnt. Just tried the hair dryer and no dice. Thanks for the suggestions though! I guess i'll just send them back and hopefully no bubbles next go around.
You can’t poke a small hole from inside of the shoe with a pin or needle so it’s not visible and squeeze the air out?

Back
Top Bottom