OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

425E2535-753A-4F36-B2E1-B8A01AB41D9D.jpeg

The jewel swoosh on lows is a little soft to me but these are Top 3 this year so far IMO. Just only seen on size? so far.

End has a full size run FYI.

ervinshoes ervinshoes we need some answers.
I haven't heard anything about a release date or if a release is even coming.
The box is a retro box...and obviously Nike in their infinite wisdom used the wrong era box to retro.
The box has 2022 date stamps and is not an "old box". It is current and got damaged a bit during shipping.
I don't know much else. The person I got these from wouldn't elaborate.
I suspect that this particular pair was part of a handful of pre-release donations for photo shoots, product shots etc
for certain retailers... but that is just a guess. They are 100% authentic, but I am not sure if the mass release to come
will have the same box and tissue paper. I would assume so.

NYC mids Wht/Navy/Gum on SNKRS for 5/20.

That makes 3 different pairs I copped via international that are dropping on SNKRS months later - Trainer 1 Chlorophylls and Mowabb Huaraches being the others and they’re also listed for same day 5/20.

NYC mids Wht/Navy/Gum on SNKRS for 5/20.

That makes 3 different pairs I copped via international that are dropping on SNKRS months later - Trainer 1 Chlorophylls and Mowabb Huaraches being the others and they’re also listed for same day 5/20.
They’ve been available in the US for months, I copped 2 pair from Kith around the holidays for $110 each.

I haven't heard anything about a release date or if a release is even coming.
The box is a retro box...and obviously Nike in their infinite wisdom used the wrong era box to retro.
The box has 2022 date stamps and is not an "old box". It is current and got damaged a bit during shipping.
I don't know much else. The person I got these from wouldn't elaborate.
I suspect that this particular pair was part of a handful of pre-release donations for photo shoots, product shots etc
for certain retailers... but that is just a guess. They are 100% authentic, but I am not sure if the mass release to come
will have the same box and tissue paper. I would assume so.

You are always appreciated sir. :nthat: And great pics as always.

LOL ervinshoes ervinshoes your pics and info got jacked by House of Heat

LOL ervinshoes ervinshoes your pics and info got jacked by House of Heat
Those rascals...and not even a mention. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom