OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I really just want those White/Grey Highs that I missed on 2015. Still don't know how I didn't know any of them dropped. I must've been having FUN :lol:

9568DEDC-EBEA-40AD-8D97-3055F1376EE9.jpeg

For those who had their stussys shipped from stussy.com, did they ship USPS from Santa Ana, CA? Just got a noti on my app, hoping its my pair.

if marz says it, it must be terrible lol

I mean ****, if you like it that's cool. But I can't stand that BS. If I wanted my midsoles yellowed, I'd just wear my shoes carelessly. They're putting that sail **** on EVERY damn thing. **** reminds me of back ,when they were literally putting that Flywire/Flyknit BS, on EVERY sneaker in the late 2000's-mid 2010's. That **** was ugly as ****!!!

|l
|l |l |l |l |l |l |l

4BAC77B0-23EF-4521-A42A-F08C581ED969.jpeg

I mean I had to spit shine the old midsole. And the leather has scratches and some rough texture, BUT it’s a nice genuine leather. Smells like a new wallet. I’m happy with the purchase. When nike does something half assed, but still does a good job, I’m okay lol. Could go down half a size, but would be snug in the forefoot. Really comfy

Last edited:
Just came in from Stussy. Not sure if an extra set of black laces is intentional. I also hit on SNKRS so I’ll be able to figure that out (and you guys will get pairs of course as well to confirm). But overall, nice 🐼

8C9A6A8C-528B-4707-8F49-9259500888FF.jpeg
Lemme know how you feel about sizing. I’m thinking of exchanging mine

i know this the wrong thread for this controversy but the reference anyone would have for these colors is like OG vis right. Other than a recent sport blue colorway of some motorsport pairs, what other shoe uses that color code? im really stumped and asking

Back
Top Bottom