OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Access denied over here. Crazy thing is, I was just on the link. Went back to it, and got access denied. Trying on multiple devices now and still getting access denied. Clearing cookies doesn't fix the issue

Click the link on LV’s twitter account. Should come up then. Worked for me

Work today

20220719_093823.jpg

Been in waiting room on mobile for over 5 hours. I'm at work, so not an issue. Had it open on 2 laptops also but after a few hours kept getting kicked off and telling me page is unavailable due to high traffic yet I had been there for hours. I got the access denied but opened in a different browser. Now after a few refreshes I get kicked off on laptops.
It would have been so much better just to have a raffle. You enter and then wait and get your W or L. I honestly believed I would cop a pair of the red/white pair, guess not, doh!

Been in waiting room on mobile for over 5 hours. I'm at work, so not an issue. Had it open on 2 laptops also but after a few hours kept getting kicked off and telling me page is unavailable due to high traffic yet I had been there for hours. I got the access denied but opened in a different browser. Now after a few refreshes I get kicked off on laptops.
It would have been so much better just to have a raffle. You enter and then wait and get your W or L. I honestly believed I would cop a pair of the red/white pair, guess not, doh!
Queue isn’t sequential and it’s random with 1200 pairs for North America. U really think you woulda gotten a pair? Might as well buy lottery

Back
Top Bottom