OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I don't think these will be better quality than the crafts, but I just want them to be above the pebbled leather ones from last year.

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Chili Pepper”
Release Date: 2022
Nike Air Force 1 Low Chili Pepper Release Date

1658454587863.jpeg

1658454891691.png

I’ve always liked this color blocking. If they’re not too difficult to get a hold of, these will be copped.

IDK how I feel about that red dye ring around the midsole. Kinda dig it, kinda hate it lol. Other than that this is a nice release
It's awful. They did the same thing with that woman snakeskin pair a few months ago...
I don't know why they keep doing that.

It's awful. They did the same thing with that woman snakeskin pair a few months ago...
Same reason they ODed on patent leather after Bape.
Same reason they put swooshes everywhere after Greger.
Same reason they worked with Virgil.
They’ll always chase the market share carved out by others that use their products as a base. With Virgil they just got out ahead of it before he painted on GRs.

Doing too much, take that red off and put it on the AIR sign on the midsole and it's a win.

I asked my Japanese homie to translate what they said about the Color of the Month Forces in Atmos Japan’s video.

According to him they said:

“In terms of the upper detail, it's made of a premium leather that is softer than the regular AF1 and adjusts to the foot quickly. The embroidery on the heel is also very nice, the type of embroidery used in the 90s. It's not a complete reissue of the original model, but it's a model that brings together the best parts of the previous AF1s.

The large swoosh on the side of the upper is thinner on the 40th anniversary model than on the current 07, giving a sharp impression. The overall silhouette of the 40th anniversary model has a sharp toe, giving it a vintage look.”

I did want to grab a pair or two for sure.

-Drew

I’ve seen plenty of dirty white AF1’s on young men lately, too… most recently on a lifeguard at the local pool.

You should be at rolling loud Miami right now. The dirty white forces thing is a phenomenon not just with little Becky’s & Johnny’s but with La’Keshia’s and Demetrius’s too. It’s insane. I told my lady, i would NEVER leave the house with some busted up all white forces like that. Shes not a sneakerhead so she doesn’t understand (nor does she have busted up all whites)

Received my anniversary whites this morning and i'm quite disappointed. A lot of small glue marks around the upper, and even on the leather.
Like someone said a few posts above, it's paying $150 for a $90 dollar shoe. Will probably return and wait for a discount or will grab a regular pair.

Received my anniversary whites this morning and i'm quite disappointed. A lot of small glue marks around the upper, and even on the leather.
Like someone said a few posts above, it's paying $150 for a $90 dollar shoe. Will probably return and wait for a discount or will grab a regular pair.

I’m waiting on the pairs I ordered to come in today.

Curious how they are as well.

Edit: Canceled my Nike orders and just picking them up from Kith.

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom