OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yea centre is officially on the no fly list too. Still haven’t gotten my pinks from them. Should’ve just waited and ordered all my pairs from SNS. How they manage to get shoes here from Sweden in days meanwhile these other boutiques taking 2 months to just print shipping labels :stoneface:

maxresdefault.jpg

Y'all in centre and creme's inboxes :rofl:

anyone order the Certificated Lover Boy AF1s from Nocta and still haven’t received their pairs or shipping information?

Were the Noctas hard to get? My local resell shop has a pair for $300 and they usually have very good/competitive prices.

Are the pink toe and clear bottom UNDFTD pairs sitting anywhere? I assumed these would go on sale like everything else but not seeing them.

Are the pink toe and clear bottom UNDFTD pairs sitting anywhere? I assumed these would go on sale like everything else but not seeing them.
I think timing just lined up with BF sales/codes with previous drops.

sorry fam. Wrong thread. Was thinking TEAM AF1 thread, it’s been a long while. Shows how washed I am, the Team AF1 thread is dead. Some sleeper hits over the years though. Regardless, I’ll share some retro pics in the future. Shout out to Mfpearson if you’re still lurking around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom