OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The canvas pairs are really good, still plan on ordering a second pair soon. Highly recommend

Meanwhile, ATL is the next city to get a pair

nike-air-force-1-low-atlanta-FD8306-657-2.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-atlanta-FD8306-657-4.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-atlanta-FD8306-657-8.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-atlanta-FD8306-657-7.jpg

16A0DAD7-4EDF-4780-97D7-C50B621DACCC.jpeg

Thee lacing system is pointless and makes it hard to loosen. I’m not yet sure how I feel about the brogueing.

BUT, I otherwise really love this shoe. The contrast between the upper and outsole with the white midsole is less subtle in hand than in pics (even mine) and the materials seem nice - especially the swoosh and quarter panel.

16A0DAD7-4EDF-4780-97D7-C50B621DACCC.jpeg

Thee lacing system is pointless and makes it hard to loosen. I’m not yet sure how I feel about the brogueing.

BUT, I otherwise really love this shoe. The contrast between the upper and outsole with the white midsole is less subtle in hand than in pics (even mine) and the materials seem nice - especially the swoosh and quarter panel.
Everything is amazing about these except for the A logo.

Do yall think, the day after Xmas Sale will be at least 50% off? I have a feeling it will be. These stores will have too much inventory, for their spring and summer stuff..

Do yall think, the day after Xmas Sale will be at least 50% off? I have a feeling it will be. These stores will have too much inventory, for their spring and summer stuff..

I still need a pair or 2 of white/red COTMs and I just missed my size on BF from SNS for the low.

There’s a spot that is doing $105 shipped but the most I’ll pay is $95 shipped after getting every other color sub $85

Ambush pairs are interesting. Quality looks good. I dunno how I feel about em though.

Back
Top Bottom