OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Screenshot_20230218_152903_Instagram.jpg

Anyone order/receive the canvas NBY yet? Looked through the thread gallery and didn't find any, but not sure when they dropped the current options.

Thinking of doing a white canvas base/white leather swoosh/gum sole for the summer, but curious to see pairs first.

Never even heard about the celux club
It was supposed to be a member only club located at the top floor of Louis Vuitton’s Omotesando Bldg in Aoyama District, Tokyo. IIRC, the club was operated by LVMH group (the owner of Louis Vuitton brand) and it required approx. $1,500 or something like that just to become a member…

It was supposed to be a member only club located at the top floor of Louis Vuitton’s Omotesando Bldg in Aoyama District, Tokyo. IIRC, the club was operated by LVMH group (the owner of Louis Vuitton brand) and it required approx. $1,500 or something like that just to become a member…

Who would have thought lv and nike had a thing long time ago

Who would have thought lv and nike had a thing long time ago
Even though I knew Celux did their iD thing back then, i didn’t really consider this as the collab between Nike & LV (probably because it didn’t feature any LV logos or the brand name) as this IG post claims tho. But at the same time, u can surely say they had a thing long time ago considering that Celux closed more than 10 years ago. I have seen the other colorway of AF1 w/ Celux logo on someone’s blog (probably, HF’s) and I think it was more like a something between iD & Bespoke.

Yo all of this.

Even a white/white jewel with a gum buttom would be cool.

-Drew
THIS is exactly what i'm waiting for.
Also trying to figure out why the jewel swoosh hasn't hit NBY for the lows yet. They have it for the highs

i bought the sf af1 in my tts 10.5 years ago and they felt tight. went half down and they fit true. randomly tried on another pair i had in 10.5 before donating and they fit true...
i know my tts is 10.5 so has this happened to anyone before? could the shoe have been built poorly that this happened?

20230220_121604.jpg

THIS is exactly what i'm waiting for.
Also trying to figure out why the jewel swoosh hasn't hit NBY for the lows yet. They have it for the highs

I was wondering the same as well, man.

I would be set once they have the option.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom