OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Tiff's didn't do it for me. Seems like they were a lot of places though. Hopefully if you wanted them, you were able to get them.

Alright I'm not going to say they are worth $400 but that's the best quality AF1 I've held. Even better than the AMM. It's got like inside of a car level suede on it. Super soft and buttery. I'll try to get some pics tonight.

Used my crybaby power and willed an Atmos win on these. Love them but for $400 I'm dissapointed. They could have gave us dust bags and something else. but like an idiots I got the shoe horn too lol.

PSX_20230307_143201.jpg
_DSC0938 3.24.05 PM.jpg
_DSC0933.jpg

Alright I'm not going to say they are worth $400 but that's the best quality AF1 I've held. Even better than the AMM. It's got like inside of a car level suede on it. Super soft and buttery. I'll try to get some pics tonight.

They're def up there with some of the best. Only ones I've had that are better are Bespokes and 04 Italian Lux pairs.

Used my crybaby power and willed an Atmos win on these. Love them but for $400 I'm dissapointed. They could have gave us dust bags and something else. but like an idiots I got the shoe horn too lol.

PSX_20230307_143201.jpg
_DSC0938 3.24.05 PM.jpg
_DSC0933.jpg
They could have at least added steel tips to the extra laces. The extra laces are just flat laces with plastic tips smh

Yall sleep on the SLs... but I understand they def arent for everyone. Still, best quality leather on any AF1 I own, the most comfortable because of the lunarlon insoles, and the metal part are rose gold plated and came with matchin lace tips (one of which I lost because it fell off).

Retail was only $275 (paid half that I think). Too bad the fringe makes you look like a Native American from the future... but I rock with em!

Surprised I haven't seen the fs posts in my shoe group for the kith drop. Usually they do fcfs so I'm thinking they either haven't dropped yet or they backdoored em

Kith is done, you can find the results on the app if they didn’t email you or send a push notification. Being today is the release date, most stores are pretty much done on raffle entry and winner announcement. Bait did fcfs which sounds like a disaster, good thing there’s no bait in nyc otherwise it’ll get shut down lol

Funny thing is I saw PremiumBK said they “lost” some pairs due to shipment. Xhibition hosted an online raffle for shipping but only prioritized Ohio residents, should’ve just made it Ohio only lol

They could have at least added steel tips to the extra laces. The extra laces are just flat laces with plastic tips smh

As much as I want to agree metal tips suck for lacing. I just wish they made me feel like I was buying something lux. Just a toddy blue box is so drab. Nike needs yo step up if they gonna charge designer prices. At least the Fog 1s felt luxury for their price.

How low ppl think these will dip once all the snkrs and shop pairs get delivered? Saw snkrs had 38k pairs today...so it wasn't as limited as I thought?

Kith is done, you can find the results on the app if they didn’t email you or send a push notification. Being today is the release date, most stores are pretty much done on raffle entry and winner announcement. Bait did fcfs which sounds like a disaster, good thing there’s no bait in nyc otherwise it’ll get shut down lol

Funny thing is I saw PremiumBK said they “lost” some pairs due to shipment. Xhibition hosted an online raffle for shipping but only prioritized Ohio residents, should’ve just made it Ohio only lol
Where you find the results? It just says drawing entered on mines

Actually Hit on these on Snkrs, depending what they are going for, probably won’t keep unless they blow me away in hand

This expensive month for sneakers I really want, So hopefully pay for other releases that are a must for me such as the wc3, azg first games

Back
Top Bottom