OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

F&F Pair is crazy dope. Blacks are dope too but let's be real Tiffany is ALL turquoise with a hint of black. Just saying.......!!!

Note that this is not the case that packages every Tiffany x Nike AF1: a representative for Tiffany told Highsnobiety that the shoebox is a one-of-one and its price is only "available upon request."

20230307_210916.jpg
How do these fit in comparison to say COTM pairs

Note that this is not the case that packages every Tiffany x Nike AF1: a representative for Tiffany told Highsnobiety that the shoebox is a one-of-one and its price is only "available upon request."

Pretty pointless as a one of one. But the price would have been crazy either way.

Well its 6Gs worth of silver... so if they were selling it they would probably charge like 60k-100k or something stupid, but who really need a huge heavy *** shoe box that youre going to have to periodically buff to prevent it from turning the same color as the shoes... but then again you would probably have your butler do it or something if you got it like that.

Last edited:
is that the bag you get from the Tiffany store? I would’ve loved to hit at the tiff store to get the bag lol. But can’t complain and grateful to have even hit. My pair doesn’t come till the 14th.

Still waiting to hear something from the rest of the raffles. At least tell me I didn’t win lol

Who else you’re waiting for? Most already notified winners. Not every company is going to notify the million entries of their loss lol

Back
Top Bottom