OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Michigan, they shipped out yesterday from New Jersey.

I better get my pair.

I hit them up cause the last time UPS tried delivering something, they didn't even try to. They just said I wasn't there and sent it back to Nike.

So the rep said my confirmation email from [email protected] is fake and it should have been from [email protected] or something. She even said I should dispute my charge cause they couldn't find anything given my invoice id # in the confirmed email

I better get my pair.

I hit them up cause the last time UPS tried delivering something, they didn't even try to. They just said I wasn't there and sent it back to Nike.

So the rep said my confirmation email from [email protected] is fake and it should have been from [email protected] or something. She even said I should dispute my charge cause they couldn't find anything given my invoice id # in the confirmed email
My email came from the 2 address you listed, idk what’s going on with that fam…

I better get my pair.

So you got a fake confirmation email and someone charged your account? Damn that's tough.

So you got a fake confirmation email and someone charged your account? Damn that's tough.

It can't be.

The charge on my cc is from tiffany. I think that rep is just dumb or uninformed. She even asked if I pre-ordered it, cause that was the only way to get them, according to her.

It can't be.

The charge on my cc is from tiffany. I think that rep is just dumb or uninformed. She even asked if I pre-ordered it, cause that was the only way to get them, according to her.
Ahh yea sounds like those Nike reps that don't know anything other than canned responses to get you off the phone. Just chill, they'll eventually ship them. They probably aren't used to shipping this many boxes honestly.

Satisfied With These.
4EAE65F3-5722-406B-AC5A-9D39641E49F8.jpeg
D3D66942-952B-48ED-9F59-D4B0D25C7BB5.jpeg
0C21E9F5-B054-41DA-83A1-0103DF4544C2.jpeg
E507F4D8-1BDE-4C2E-AF33-8E025B5505B9.jpeg
Box is nice but be careful, seems fragile :/

20230307_210801.jpg
20230307_210818.jpg

Tiffany prices coming down but still too high to pull the trigger at this point. I’m hoping it comes down more when the SNKRS deliveries roll in.

Back
Top Bottom