OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2899.jpeg

^ Just touched down!
Where did Hip Hop drop? And what's the second pair?

Where did Hip Hop drop? And what's the second pair?
^ Picked up Hip-Hops on NDC, they’re starting to trickle onto some other sites as well (saw Hibbets and Foot Locker have them up).

Second pair is “Feel Free, Let’s Talk”, part of the anniversary drops from last year. Not sure if it dropped stateside, but I picked up from END.

^ Picked up Hip-Hops on NDC, they’re starting to trickle onto some other sites as well (saw Hibbets and Foot Locker have them up).

Second pair is “Feel Free, Let’s Talk”, part of the anniversary drops from last year. Not sure if it dropped stateside, but I picked up from END.
I assume hip hop sold out? I haven't seen them on there.

I'll have to look up the other pair. I'll probably like the message behind that pair.

I assume hip hop sold out? I haven't seen them on there.

I'll have to look up the other pair. I'll probably like the message behind that pair.
^ Hip-Hop look to be up still: LINK

I was actually trying to figure out the message the other day and found this. Looks like it’s about people joining forces to move forward. If so, great message for a great pair of AF1s, win-win.

Definitely want 50th anniversary jawns, just knowing they'll go on sale.
Use code SR46 for 46% off
Screenshot_20230610_212011_Samsung Internet.jpg

I paid $130 in August lol

Picsart_23-06-11_01-29-38-577.jpg

I had gotten 2 pairs around release day, 1 from StockX and 1 from GOAT. I forgot to withdraw my StockX bid and it went through SMH.

I try and lock my shoes down first and worry about discounts later. 2018 Taiwan Air Force 1's were a valuable lesson. I saw them for $250 and thought "They'll come down." $275 and I'm like "These idiots. They'll never sale." Next thing you know I'm filtering through $4-$600 pairs and there was only like 3 size 12's on the market. I said never again. That has actually happened to me with a bunch of shoes...

Back
Top Bottom