OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I slept on the Pink COTMs I see from UPNYC, completely sold out now. Maybe Nike app still has pairs.

UPNYC definitely isn’t for the customer. It’s like they move at their own pace depending on that days mood. Or maybe employees just aren’t showing up.

First order from them was placed at 6pm CST on Friday.
It arrived in OKC on Tues before Noon.

This recent order placed last Thursday 9am.
I’ll get it this Thursday between 6-8pm, which means I’ll get it Friday morning.

It’s a double+ so who cares how long it takes, I just felt like joining in on the UPNYC sucks train

As long as UPNYC keeps throwing those sales, they aight in my book. I can deal with slow shipping bc non of them go straight to foot so it's whatever.
UPNYC definitely isn’t for the customer. It’s like they move at their own pace depending on that days mood. Or maybe employees just aren’t showing up.

First order from them was placed at 6pm CST on Friday.
It arrived in OKC on Tues before Noon.

This recent order placed last Thursday 9am.
I’ll get it this Thursday between 6-8pm, which means I’ll get it Friday morning.

It’s a double+ so who cares how long it takes, I just felt like joining in on the UPNYC sucks train
Fellow OKC I see 👌🏾

As long as UPNYC keeps throwing those sales, they aight in my book. I can deal with slow shipping bc non of them go straight to foot so it's whatever.
Slow shipping is one thing, but this is the second time in this thread that I’ve seen people post links to an UPNYC sale and then get orders cancelled a few days later. That’s more than just annoying because it can cause you to miss out on other sales.

Slow shipping is one thing, but this is the second time in this thread that I’ve seen people post links to an UPNYC sale and then get orders cancelled a few days later. That’s more than just annoying because it can cause you to miss out on other sales.
That's fair. Those pinks were on sale for like 2 months. They do need to have better inventory to know when to take them down though.

Couldn't beat $60 on NDC. Can't wait for the yellow pair later this year, those were always my favorite out of the set.
A75A342F-01ED-4F89-9F2B-E971561E924E.jpeg

Release Week is the only time I’ll spend $100 on AirForce1.
Now that it’s become my work shoe and I have experienced the Sales, I feel better about the shoe again.
Last time I wore them was 2000 when Nelly was hot, so it was quite the shock to see $110 on the pair I bought from DI CKsporting good about 1month back, in 2000 they were $49 release day, $59 for the Mids.

The sour feeling was the equivalent of paying $99 for the 4th of July Milkshakes last year, disgusting: that was a $39 shoe last I wore it.

Remeber those $29 Reebok that were popping in every color back when Piru Love and Steady Dippin were bumping? Saw those joints for $100 and was immediately reminded, I’m washed AF

Inflation bruh.

And the af1 was “gentrified” like a mofo few years back. Its become the new vans for the yt ppl.

I aint gon a week without rocking af1 since nellyville dropped.

Inflation bruh.

And the af1 was “gentrified” like a mofo few years back. Its become the new vans for the yt ppl.

I aint gon a week without rocking af1 since nellyville dropped.
Now that I’m paying attention, the AF1 is on all of the kids. They wear the all whites and drag them through hell and back and put them right back on busted and dusty with no damns. I definitely missed this treand, I thought it was still Van time. I mean they are wearing AF1 to school and church in a condition so bad, I wouldn’t mow the lawn in them. Washing machine, please.

Back
Top Bottom