OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

20230704_154037.jpg

clean pair and paid $80ish when ndc sales were worthwhile.

That’s an impressive haul!

I’m gutted I missed the Emergency Orange CotM AF1’s as I adore them, but I’ve only recently delved deep into Sneakers and now know the release style from Nike. Won’t miss something that hot again, but made up for it but getting a pair of Racing Yellow CotM AF1’s!

Also, first time post, hello!
We gon help u get those orange COTMs under 100 if u want em.

Great first post too.

Here's the oranges on sale

Currently 40% off.

Great first post too.

Currently 40% off.

Came in here to post that.. man I wanna pull the trigger on a different pair but I know oneness might drop a 50-60% off outta nowhere and patience is key with these COTMs

I’m even more surprised that I got the pink COTM from them during BF and my size is still there as of today even after all their sales lol

Last edited:

Great first post too.

Currently 40% off.

That's bloody kind of you! Thanks for the warm welcome and for the heads up with amazing discount, appreciated!

Ok I finally ordered pink cotms thank you Ube Ube . Definitely my favorite cotm. Definitely didn't need. Won't even wear any time soon since I still have my li-none IDs. But $73.75 shipped alright whatever. That $25 same day delivery was tempting :lol:

Said this before and I'll say it again, please give me satin sockliner of the month af1s

Those PINK must be the highest produced NIKE this year.
Still full size runs everywhere and several of us got mulitples.

I reckon the pink CotM had the same number of units produced as all the others, it's just so few have purchased them. I presume the pink colour, sadly, the reason for the lack of sales.

Well, the great unwashed's loss is our gain! Yes, I've only been on this forum for a few days and have picked up my second pair of AF1's. In yellow and now pink! :emoji_cold_sweat:

Because of this thread these were copped lol. About $70 each. I copped the 4 horsemen pair earlier this year too. Have my eyes on some other ones thanks to you guys. I’ll say if I can get any other pair under $100 then more will definitely be added to the collection.

Attachments

• 62AA2F22-1A40-4057-81BA-A27287F170A2.jpeg
    62AA2F22-1A40-4057-81BA-A27287F170A2.jpeg
    329 KB · Views: 406
I think the pinks are only for a very small sector of us that are old enough to have nostalgia for linens and Cam’ron but not too old to where we think men shouldn’t wear pink
Damn your post got me sitting here thinking and honestly I think you're right. Really is a small demographic for that shoe, I guess.

45 year old pink wearing cracker checking in.

lol I forget about the pink = feminine trope. That **** so ancient/foreign to me. I'm gonna have a nephew later this year and that boy is getting purple, green, pink, and blue from me. Sis-in-law's favorite color is lavender so been eyeing some wallabees that color for him.

COTMs are butttuhhhh and I like the shape much more. I don't even want these IDs no more smh
1688850968477.png

Back
Top Bottom