OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

lol I forget about the pink = feminine trope. That **** so ancient/foreign to me. I'm gonna have a nephew later this year and that boy is getting purple, green, pink, and blue from me. Sis-in-law's favorite color is lavender so been eyeing some wallabees that color for him.

Totally!

I work in tech and I remember a project I worked on years ago where we had some feedback on our App. Our designer choose a light pink colour for the smallest part of a menu colour and we had feedback from our US team who said we have to change it. When pushed for reasons we heard back, and I paraphrase; "Only gays like this colour. Our clients will think we're supporting the gay community and we don't want that."

It's stunning that a colour has such impact and brings out all manner of bigots. Even if we were supporting the gay community, so what, why can't we?! Or the same if it's in support of Women!

I still feel that sentiment is sadly prevalent in the wider community. Either way, it's a bloody sweet colour way and maybe us lot can sway the opinion of closer minded people by buying up all the remaining stock! :emoji_sweat_smile:

My son’s best friend loves mermaids and his favorite color is pink. His parents roll with it, and I think that’s cool. It’s amazing how far we’ve come, because there’s no way that would have even been allowed of a boy when I was coming up.

So I guess things are getting better on that issue.

IMG_1414.jpeg

do the orange ones come with white spare laces?

Really good sale at Kith right now.

Including the star of the thread at the moment going for 56 (w/ 10 for shipping)

I just joined the gang, and got the Orange pair too.
Kith slides a low key steal too. Kids are only $20 and perfect for the pool.

Had to grab the chocolate COTM. Almost doubled up on the pink, but I gotta have some self control. Got too many shoes to double up on that.

Copped white/silvers and burgundy/gums off kith, hard to pass up simple colorways at 60% off.

Today's purchase brings my total to 6 pairs of AF1's since memorial day... gotta stay away from this thread lol

Copped white/silvers and burgundy/gums off kith, hard to pass up simple colorways at 60% off.

Today's purchase brings my total to 6 pairs of AF1's since memorial day... gotta stay away from this thread lol
here’s a thread that might be for you

Apparently you can only order 2 pairs of the kids slides. She has a 1 so went 2 and 4. I'm in slides around the pool all the time so these cheap ones are perfect. $225 shipped for 6 pairs.

Screenshot_20230709_031608_Chrome.jpg
Haha I was hammered after the fights last night. Forgot I ordered these until I saw this. Good on me for catching deals.

Guess the blues selling lol
Pretty much full size run on em. I chose reds over blues during BF sales, and both basically still sitting, that or restocking. Just weird reds are available on sale, while blues are still full price.

I've been loving my 2 new colour of the month AF1's; The Pink swosh / gum outsole and Racing Yellow jewel. But after enjoying them, reading a bit about them and watching some reviews, I had a few questions I wondered if anyone knew?

1. It seems that these 2 AF1's have really nice leather. Do all the Colour of the Months have better leather than most AF1's?
  2. I've heard multiple people mention GR leather being bad / worse on other AF1's. Is this correct and is GR leather a basic leather Nike use?
  3. Finally, is the Colour of the Month re-release, a recurring range of AF1's released every year or is the 35th Anniversary of the CotM range the first time these sneakers have been re-released?

Back
Top Bottom