OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

AMM x Forces....not sure why I slept this late on them. They hard..
20230727_090409.jpg

Not AF1 related but I know a lot of guys in this thread were into the Original Favorite Sweats a coupl months back, they are having a warehouse sale online so their sweats are even cheaper than usual. Good time to try them out if you were on the fence..
where do I find the sale at my G? Lookin on the site and I'm not seeing it

Yea anyone getting sold out needs to delete app and download again. I've gotten that glitch before.
Just delete and reinstall? Will try that, hopefully it saves my accounts on file for payment and everything.
I was so confused, all the COTM we got on sale and these were gone? All I could say was "how"

Just delete and reinstall? Will try that, hopefully it saves my accounts on file for payment and everything.
I was so confused, all the COTM we got on sale and these were gone? All I could say was "how"
Yea all your info saves.

Well…… I wonder if it’s a fake sell out on the 12.5s 😭

Wasn’t tryin to pay $150 anyway but damn. And most other sites don’t even carry it in the first place.
IMG_0381.png

shyne14k shyne14k sneakaprince sneakaprince kill moe preciate yall hopefully I can catch the next one! Been contemplating just dropping a bag on every piece in every color so I have a very modular closet of solid color clothes.
I'm almost at that point myself. I ended up with a yellow and red sweat suit from the sale. I already own aqua , grey, black, slate, royal, and that off white natural color.

IMG_5682.jpeg

They could’ve done so much more than slap the logo on the heel of a pair of white on whites

Outside of the COTM the only white on whites I've copped in the last decade was the Rocs.

These cheap drake and Travis laser etched pairs don't do it for me.

Trav was creative enough to actually have one of the better anniversary pairs a couple years back. This feels more like a money grab by Nike.

Back
Top Bottom