OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

UnDS Green COTM
20230822_075808.jpg

Last edited:
Ehh idk, I can't really complain too much about that one. They are clearly a little yellow or off white. I should have looked. I think they look dope like that but the buyer may not. Not completely unexpected after 6 years but still.
Not your fault. Shoes that haven't been worn in 6 years gotta have some type of flaw big or small (not all instances).
They should implement something where if there is a defect send pictures to buyer and let them make that decision.
They've denied me for little things that weren't in my control way too many times and I've sent them back and have passed inspection the second go around at my own risk of course.

Not your fault. Shoes that haven't been worn in 6 years gotta have some type of flaw big or small (not all instances).
They should implement something where if there is a defect send pictures to buyer and let them make that decision.
They've denied me for little things that weren't in my control way too many times and I've sent them back and have passed inspection the second go around at my own risk of course.
Agree on sending pics part. They do it sometimes, at least they used to. I have the Maharishi 90's and they have a tiny tiny tiny pen mark on the toebox of one shoe. They sent me a picture and offered 5% off and I took it bc that shoe is impossible to find.

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo they went on sale on snkrroom weekend after the release. They had a 40% off. But the green pair has been moving.
This....

I don't think the pine green 4 crowd and COTM has much overlap.

Honestly that's the first time I've ever heard that comparison (however true it may be).

Lastly, I'd take 5 pairs of of these on sale over the current asking price of SB 4s.

30% off after adding to cart…

Thanks man...appreciate that

Not available @ oneness for $60 in cart anymore tho?

Oneness runs their sales early in the mornings. It almost seems random too

Just once a morning check their site, add a pair to cart and see what the price is. Nike has them for 90 or something plus 20% off. Add the Rakuten cash back its probably the same as oneness on their sale or really close

Back
Top Bottom