OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Air forces are kinda under the radar so I thought these wouldn't sale. Hopefully those that want will get it.

I’m getting these by any means necessary. Mostly will pay resell unless a restock happens .Was listening to the radio up in Westchester. Luckily we didn’t Black Out. It was being hyped. But I remember that summer ever for me. Damn smh!

IMG_4203.jpeg

Wasn’t too sure if I wanted a pair, but the nostalgia from the Lean Back video made me get it. :D

Did he really rock this colorway before.. I saw a few back then.. green, pinks, etc. but I can't recall these. Still a dope colorway but I'm curious.

Summer 03 in NYC was 🔥
Yes it was. Got my 1st pair of uptown’s. Paid in full was in heavy rotation in the barbershops. I used to take Metro Nort to 125 and explored Harlem. Fun times. But hey These TS air forces are clean. I got one gripe about collabs or customs. Why doesn’t anybody mention Remix tte Kicks. The had a official AF1 shoe back them.

I realized only in the past year that I am now a size 4.5. Has to be the worst size possible especially for unisex and extended size run shoes. I noticed a lot of these af1's start at 4 and then skip to 5. I can fit a 4 but I have noticed that the shape on a 4 is more like that of GS sneakers rather than the wider model in unisex and mens. Had to go abroad to even find a shop that had US4.5 for the TS. I haven't even seen a 4.5 for the Porpoise pair. Paid $179 total for the Pandas. Oh well. I'm literally between a 4 and 5. US5 shape is right there but it's still got too much room. I'll just pay extra knowing I got exactly what I wanted. I knew SNKRS wouldn't have em

Bit on the sneaker room sale for the West Indies.. that’s $15 for shipping hurts though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom