OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah the Black History Air Force is top notch, great quality along with great placement on the shoe

Any reason why Nike is promoting these AF1's as Futura Collabs? i actually like both c/w's, but there's no FL branding or even mention that this was a Futura shoe here in NYC there's usually an event or something WSUP WITH THAT? here's the LINK in canse anyone wants to cop i know this thread was on the hunt for them a few weeks back

yeah i ordered that grey snake wool af1 5 months ago and no one told me futura anything ! the shoe looks good in person though

315122-037-sml_MED.jpg

Picture from Citysole.

Im a JB sneaks fan. But I must confess, I must own these AF1s!!!

Like em hot!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ANY WORD on them KOBE Lows ???
i know NTNY got them in already saw them in person

my local shop WEST  is on deck to get them also they should be arriving this week i'll have them post up info on the blog for those wanting to do phone orders
 start checking you local shops from the looks of it they should be pretty available outside of LA

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

any info on the kobe x af1 ?
We will be carrying both the Nike AF1 Hi Foamposite in Varsity Purple/Varsity Black (All Star Kobe Game) and the Nike AF1 Low Supreme in Black/Black/Varsity Purple (All Star Game) when they are released on 2/17/11.  Both shoes will be extremely limited, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We will be carrying both the Nike AF1 Hi Foamposite in Varsity Purple/Varsity Black (All Star Kobe Game) and the Nike AF1 Low Supreme in Black/Black/Varsity Purple (All Star Game) when they are released on 2/17/11.  Both shoes will be extremely limited, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think the OP may be referring to one of these:

kobe-x-nike-air-force-1-foamposite-eggplant-air-force-1-low-supreme-available-for-pre-order.jpg

I didn't know they were referred to as an "All-Star" pack.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
I think the OP may be referring to one of these:

kobe-x-nike-air-force-1-foamposite-eggplant-air-force-1-low-supreme-available-for-pre-order.jpg

I didn't know they were referred to as an "All-Star" pack.
It is how the shoes are listed in our system, so I am just including that information.  It would make sense, since they are releasing along side the rest of the All-Star shoes on 2/17/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

^ i heard Kobe's got pushed back to the 26th which is fine with me there's too much droppin next week Bin's messed it up for a lot of people

5436270089_d971e79eac_o.jpg

A friend sent these in the mail today. Very very clean and pics don't do them justice.

Now, since I haven't worn Foam AF1s, how do they do on creasing?

Those kobe lows are the first pair of af 1's I've wanted in a while... I knew it would be worth it to come into this post... too bad theyre gonna be super limited

picked up the brown duckboot AF1 and im in love the quality is
pimp.gif
and i didnt even realize the inside is lined in with idk what to call it cotton or fur and i only ended up paying 70 cash for em so that was a win for me

DID THE BHM AF1 DROP 2DAY????.......IT SAYS ON THE FEB RELEASE LIST THAT 2DAY WAS THE RELEASE DATE BUT I DONT SEE EM ON NDC....OR DID THEY SELL OUT ALREADY???......AND INFO THANKS

Crazy how the YOTR started out at like $500 resale after they released and now they are going for basically retail on ebay

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

DID THE BHM AF1 DROP 2DAY????.......IT SAYS ON THE FEB RELEASE LIST THAT 2DAY WAS THE RELEASE DATE BUT I DONT SEE EM ON NDC....OR DID THEY SELL OUT ALREADY???......AND INFO THANKS
Not sure if you're tryna order from a mom and pop store but streetgear should have them, the number is 516-538-1603 or extra butter, 516-632-5150.

Back
Top Bottom