OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ u serious? while i don't doubt the leather used on those AF1's is up to par...the leather on the Rabbits feels like an official league baseball something i haven't seen in any air force for quite some time

as much as retail is, they better have used top notch materials...but like i told you over the phone, its not worth all the commotion...props to you and your pairs G

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

^ u serious? while i don't doubt the leather used on those AF1's is up to par...the leather on the Rabbits feels like an official league baseball something i haven't seen in any air force for quite some time

as much as retail is, they better have used top notch materials...but like i told you over the phone, its not worth all the commotion...props to you and your pairs G

definitely not worth the 500+ i see people spending on them, but the attention to details and the use of materials is worth about a 150 price tag i'll admit...i think this was Nike's test to see if we would really pay 250 for an AF-1 and i paid 3 times over wat a Yeezy costs for retail job well done Nike, but i'd think twice for next year....it has to be really awe inspiring

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Yeah they removed those AF1 form JJ website...I need those in my life...they are nice...

those are gonna be $135 premiums they're getting them at NTNY in the coming weeks and my local shops are ready to receive them soon as well keep your eyes peeled
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

definitely not worth the 500+ i see people spending on them, but the attention to details and the use of materials is worth about a 150 price tag i'll admit...i think this was Nike's test to see if we would really pay 250 for an AF-1 and i paid 3 times over wat a Yeezy costs for retail job well done Nike, but i'd think twice for next year....it has to be really awe inspiring

at least you are being honest with yourself....
ohwell.gif
...but we def need to get up for some ID's
wink.gif

Why lie to myself P? we all know the shoes cost close to nothing to make one of my pairs definitely has flaws, but wat can you expect with a shotty QC process....

oh and yeah we def need to do that soon i heard some interesting news today....supposedly there's gonna be a US iD program...yes our shoes will be MADE IN USA this is to cut down on the order process time so instead of a month u'll wait 2 weeks or so...expected to be limited production run

also iD programs are expected to get their own stores YES A NIKE iD ONLY store! allocated around the globe making it more accessible to get your shoes made

As for Bespoke rumors I haven't heard anything about changing the Bespoke process other than what's been mentioned in the Sneaker blogs with the Bespoke Dunk program which from what i've been told has been green lighted

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Yeah they removed those AF1 form JJ website...I need those in my life...they are nice...

those are gonna be $135 premiums they're getting them at NTNY in the coming weeks and my local shops are ready to receive them soon as well keep your eyes peeled
nerd.gif
Thanks man.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for em.

Why lie to myself P? we all know the shoes cost close to nothing to make one of my pairs definitely has flaws, but wat can you expect with a shotty QC process....

oh and yeah we def need to do that soon i heard some interesting news today....supposedly there's gonna be a US iD program...yes our shoes will be MADE IN USA this is to cut down on the order process time so instead of a month u'll wait 2 weeks or so...expected to be limited production run

also iD programs are expected to get their own stores YES A NIKE iD ONLY store! allocated around the globe making it more accessible to get your shoes made

As for Bespoke rumors I haven't heard anything about changing the Bespoke process other than what's been mentioned in the Sneaker blogs with the Bespoke Dunk program which from what i've been told has been green lighted

My Guy
pimp.gif

To my LI and NYC NTers street gear has some pairs of the year of the rabbits and they are charging retail. Just peeped the video and the guy said they had sizes 10, 10.5, and 11. Other sizes are already gone. I know they take phone orders also but they might be closed already, the number is 516-538-1603. Heres the vid with the review.

Anyone seen the all star AF1? They have 3 different ones again this year. A red, white, & blue pair that kind of remind you of the YOTR, & a gold pair with some logo on the heel, & my least pair the black ones.

lol terrible. all garbage. guarantee the first two have the plasticky crap leather. first would be nice with good leather and without the perf. the second would be ok with good leather. 

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

To my LI and NYC NTers street gear has some pairs of the year of the rabbits and they are charging retail. Just peeped the video and the guy said they had sizes 10, 10.5, and 11. Other sizes are already gone. I know they take phone orders also but they might be closed already, the number is 516-538-1603. Heres the vid with the review.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Good looks for the info brah, imma have to stop by there in the morning to get another pair. [/color]

Those all-stars are a good concept, but I know for a fact they will have that crappy GR leather.

Supposedly there are 500 pairs of the YOTR's, but 166 of them are on E-bay.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Those all-stars are a good concept, but I know for a fact they will have that crappy GR leather.

Supposedly there are 500 pairs of the YOTR's, but 166 of them are on E-bay.
30t6p3b.gif

i'm actually surprised more arent on the bay actually...then again CL probably has a slew up there

Stuntman Mike wrote:
these forces just dropped and i like these better than the rabbits. they have surprisingly decent leather and an amazing nylon tongue. 

nx9q2v.jpg

Can you post a few more pics of these, please. I just saw them online, and they definitely caught my eye. 

Those black/white ones don't look too bad. A couple different materials of black is a good look.

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Good looks for the info brah, imma have to stop by there in the morning to get another pair. [/color]

No problem, there site says sold out now so hopefully you or someone else grabbed them
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom