Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

I just saw these on Hibbett's site a few minutes ago too and since my size was up, I had to cop them also. Hibbett's taking all of my coins today! WHEW!

1603497080535.png

Are these considered mids or highs? When I initially saw them on the blogs, they were being listed as Zoom Highs, but then some sites now just have Zoom without the High, so now I dunno. Hibbett's released them a week early on their site today and I had to cop because I know just how to make these pop!

1603496972654.png
These look like highs to me. The back is cut like a high.

These look like highs to me.
I thought so, but I remember somebody saying because they have 8 eyelets that they are Mids. I think the Zoom Highs will just have 8 eyelets.....so when I hook these bad boys up, I know where to post them. LOL Thanks homie!

I thought so, but I remember somebody saying because they have 8 eyelets that they are Mids. I think the Zoom Highs will just have 8 eyelets.....so when I hook these bad boys up, I know where to post them. LOL Thanks homie!
I edited my last post, but the back is cut like a high. No problem, homegir!

Air Jordan 1 Mid “Hyper Royal”
Color: Black/Hyper Royal-White
Style Code: 554724-077
Price: $120
1603504214623.png

1603504238235.png

1603504260642.png

1603504271627.png

1603504284102.png

1603504305612.png

unfortunately i know these MF'ers are gonna sell out hella quick. any CW with the word "royal" sells out immediately. i'll just go ahead and take the L. see yall on stockX

Naw. They give you what you want. But as a mid. And with one piece the wrong color. To be dicks.

Well also the outsole but, yeah, it’s just sad since they’re clearly just trying to delay releasing Royals for even longer by putting out releases like this (they also seemed to have done it with Breda and Chis). I wish we would just get more OG Highs in OG cws in massive GRs so everyone who wanted one could get one at retail and wouldn’t have to settle for releases like these mids.

EDIT: spelling

Last edited:
Are these considered mids or highs? When I initially saw them on the blogs, they were being listed as Zoom Highs, but then some sites now just have Zoom without the High, so now I dunno. Hibbett's released them a week early on their site today and I had to cop because I know just how to make these pop!

1603496972654.png

I'm also confused by this. It true the cut looks high in the back, but the price is only $140. I didn't think they would sell highs for that low. You will have to let us know when they come in. My thought that it was a new line of mids with zoom air or its a totally new shoe line that doesn't match up exactly with anything we have now.

I'm also confused by this. It true the cut looks high in the back, but the price is only $140. I didn't think they would sell highs for that low. You will have to let us know when they come in. My thought that it was a new line of mids with zoom air or its a totally new shoe line that doesn't match up exactly with anything we have now.
Okay, so I got the shoes in and I took pictures with the Zoom beside a Mid and also beside a High to see the difference. They are higher than a Mid, but slightly lower than a High. I would definitely put them closer to the latter than the former though.

OAN: These joints are FIYAH! The material quality is really good (the suede is super soft, which surprised me for the price they are selling for) and they are so lightweight. I ended up swapping the laces out because I wanted to make them more Halloween-ish and putting the crimson laces that came with the Hyper Crimson 1s last year was perfect IMO.

20201028_160417.jpg
20201028_160438.jpg

I figured these new zoom 1's are highs that are that taking the place of Jumpman branded highs since those were about $140 also.

Also, I'm suprised no one has posted the pics and info of those Singles Day mids yet. I need those.
Are these the Single's Day Mids? Unfortunately they did not have a picture to show the front.

1604060292008.png

If so, Hibbett's have them on their site now and I just bought a pair. JB has been killing it with the Mids the last year and some change for real!

They were on footlocker as well. For all the people that hate mids they went quick lol. The 2020 sneaker game sucks.
I stopped trying getting anything earlier since I wasn't feeling anything and I got burnt out on missing out constantly. Then I saw these and really dug em. I gauged this thread to see if there was hype , tried copping and sold out! Smh man. Doesn't help they wouldn't show up on the app when I typed the name.

Was able to get these for retail, anynody tried to paint the lace eyelets black? just wanted to ask what to use, is it flat black? thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 6D8FD14E-6ED1-44CA-A47D-C5E2176C39D2.jpeg
    6D8FD14E-6ED1-44CA-A47D-C5E2176C39D2.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 251
Back
Top Bottom