Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

Picked up the little brother to my Denim Mid now lets hope that women's Denim High comes in a size 14.
20210929_212233.jpg

First mids. Quality seems better than expect for the price. The denim at the toebox has a comfortable padding underneath.

Thinking a lace swap may be necessary. What color? That taupe shade or a simple black/white?

Attachments

• 20211002_103705.jpg
    20211002_103705.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Maybe not lol.
The brown color in the shoe makes me think of khakis, so maybe khaki colored laces will work in these. I saw some on eBay that would probably look nice.

Does anyone know if the black/particle grays are definitely dropping tomorrow?
Yes and sold out in less than 10 minutes. Im pissed because I had them in cart and was paying with a product voucher but they have no where to enter that so by the time I called in they were sold out. Customer service says they know of the issue. REALLY. SMH. im so sick of Nike.

Yes and sold out in less than 10 minutes. Im pissed because I had them in cart and was paying with a product voucher but they have no where to enter that so by the time I called in they were sold out. Customer service says they know of the issue. REALLY. SMH. im so sick of Nike.

Damn...my work schedule is such that I wasn't able to log on to Nike until 8 am.

Disappointing, but not a pair of shoes I really needed.

...considering the fact that I just dropped $500 on a pair of Shadow 1s.:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom