Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yup these are definitely a must have. Hopefully another shoe comes out on the same day to cause a distraction like the toros did for the shadows.

^looks a bit off around the swoosh & wings, it seems taller than its suppose to be.. NA font not bold enough

it was on foot, next table at the food court... I didn't go up to him since he looks really serious.. really hard to get good details w/o being a weirdo (didn't wanna pull off a: oops i dropped something either lol)

Last edited:
^looks a bit off around the swoosh & wings, it seems taller than its suppose to be.. NA font not bold enough

it was on foot, next table at the food court... I didn't go up to him since he looks really serious.. really hard to get good details w/o being a weirdo (didn't wanna pull off a: oops i dropped something either lol)
So since it was hard to get good details, they're automatically a fake/GM pair?

^^good details as in.... stitching & texture

...trust me they look off.. especially the shape/symmetry & the NA font...

just trying to keep a look out for everyone

Last edited:
The breds are made from the same leather as the royals were which I'm very happy about. I can see that from the pic above. They used the best leather on the two best color ways of these OG 1s. Good for them , good for us.

^^good details as in.... stitching & texture

...trust me they look off.. especially the shape/symmetry & the NA font...

just trying to keep a look out for everyone
The pairs I have do sit kind of off, bit of a small lean to em, but they aren't no taobao nonsense.   I have seen one vid of fugazi pair but they definitely didn't have the glitter gum sole correct.  But I'm sure anything is possible

The breds are made from the same leather as the royals were which I'm very happy about. I can see that from the pic above. They used the best leather on the two best color ways of these OG 1s. Good for them , good for us.

how can u be so sure on with just that one av. quality pic? To me looks same as shadows but you can never tell for sure till u have em in your hand but looks exactly like shadows.

Pretty much finished my Vegas and Chicago 1s transformation (still working on the chicagos color match but they look much closer in person than in pics) her ya go:

I can easily see from the pic. It's the softer smoother leather that was last used on the royals as far as these OG 1s go.

Any chance 8.5/10 Cool Grey 11s could bait a ds pair of Royals if i add cash? I know its prolly a longshot but wanted to get some more feedback

Any chance 8.5/10 Cool Grey 11s could bait a ds pair of Royals if i add cash? I know its prolly a longshot but wanted to get some more feedback
How would we know? Why don't you let us know when you get the answer when you hit up someone with the trade offer.

if the seller like CGs better than royals you might end up with a straight up trade but if they go off of ebay prices yeah you're gunna have to add cash.

I love the resale price for the shadow 1's, you guys think they're pairs still laying around, my local boutique only had 13's today.

As long as JB keeps dropping AJ I's HI in OG fashion I will continue to cop... my all time favorite J. Quality can be a little better but has been solid regardless imo.

I know I'm beating a dead horse with a stick, but I received my vega 1's today from the Las Vegas Nike outlet and the leather on these are just amazing. By far one of the best quality leather kicks released by JB. I cant compare then to the '01's, banneds, 09 shadows or royals that evwryone takes about, but def better then the other '13 models, DMP and Old/new loves. Can't wait to wear them. But I do have to say I'm not a big fan of the dull red laces they put on them. I'm def. going to do a lace swap.

Someone post the low top cement true blue version of the ones dropping. So definitely copping, getting some s b laces and possibly stuffing the tongue..
* cue close enough jpeg*

I know I'm beating a dead horse with a stick, but I received my vega 1's today from the Las Vegas Nike outlet and the leather on these are just amazing. By far one of the best quality leather kicks released by JB. I cant compare then to the '01's, banneds, 09 shadows or royals that evwryone takes about, but def better then the other '13 models, DMP and Old/new loves. Can't wait to wear them. But I do have to say I'm not a big fan of the dull red laces they put on them. I'm def. going to do a lace swap.

yea man I was commenting about this earlier. The quality on these are on point. I wish they could use that leather on the '13 models. Can't go wrong with tossing black or white laces on these.

Had a pair myself. The leather on those remind me of how Jordan's used to be. They actually creased, unlike most of the stiff "leather" on most Jordan's. (They make a nice pick up from the outlet)

Back
Top Bottom