Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I actually like 2013s just the way they are. With so many 1s released this year, banned quality leather would have pushed the price and made them even more limited. These are pretty much built for daily driving so to speak.

Took the jumpman off of my Vegas 1s and put in some black laces... enjoy

They're perfect now. Forget about Nike Air on the tongue, that Jumpman on the back was that release's only flaw.

if anyone wants the write up for the jumpman removal, pm me and I will let whoever wants to know how to do it, no problem. anything for the shoe fam

if anyone wants the write up for the jumpman removal, pm me and I will let whoever wants to know how to do it, no problem. anything for the shoe fam
That's an awesome idea. Great job. How bout posting in the maintenance thread. Might save you time/energy then answering everyone's PM

its really not a problem, I will copy and paste it for all PMs and also post in the maint. thread as well, I am redoing my chicagos this way as well. will post those when they are done. I did them before but have gotten better at the process so I will share with everyone NP.

I believe that. at the same time im happy to take all the og 1s and leave chicagos in the rearview mirror.

Not me...i always liked the chicago...had to track down a 94 pair after i was very disappointed with the quality and discomfort of the 2013 retro :\

Pictures? That's the exact kind of move I want to make every time JB drops the ball.

Not me...i always liked the chicago...had to track down a 94 pair after i was very disappointed with the quality and discomfort of the 2013 retro :\

I tried to make the same move but lost an auction by $2. I'm still sick lol [emoji]128546[/emoji] congrats to you tho.

Well they werent exactly in ds condition lol but i consider them vintage anyways...

The condition i got them in:

After a good cleaning:

End result:

still have to do some deep cleaning but pretty much rockable...the thing that surprised me was the quality of the leather...its sooo soft

bruh you think im telling you smh.... jk lol its the one in perimiter mall i was shocked about that.

LOL PERIMETER!! I'm too confused. I remember when i worked at the Apple Store in Perimeter and that Footlocker was seeing no business,

yea i was surprised myself because i remember even seeing a pair of the candy 2s in red for a hot min. if thats the correct color but im keeping a lookout just in case cause if i don't get them there then I'm paying 38+ smh

8.5/10 condition?! lmao some people blow my mind with their evaluations of shoes, so those are NDS? i wouldnt go too high on those

First pic of '13 breds? Not impressed by the materials...also can't tell if the swoosh is leather or nubuck.

Last edited:
At last! These will complete my 3 piece set. Royals, Shadows and these. I've kept my royals and shadows DS for these

these will be had, and shadows i will have to pay ebay prices later, but shaqs are an amazing consolation price IMO

Back
Top Bottom