Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^^^ We'll see if that holds true.! I need some actual release pair pictures...if the ones above aren't the ones..

Few notes about next years Jordan 1 Chicago high. No Nylon tongue, $110 retail, extremely great quality leather. High cut matches well to og style (somewhat), Nike logo on the sole not on the tongue.

Quality materials don't matter if they get so many other things wrong. JB makes it easy to pass on most of their releases.

Ahhh, I may cop these.
Easy to match with, and quality looks good on 'em.
Are we gonna act like he didn't say this???
:wow: :pimp:
I know you're fairly knew to this, but this is no surprise. Unless I missed something, they've kept the swoosh on the sole for Jordan 1s. Unfortunately, you're the type of buyer JB now caters to, a new collector that doesn't know any better.

Oh wow.

:smh:

I must've read more into.

Thought it was the INsole that had the Nike logo.

I do know that on the sole it says NIKE with the swoosh under.

My fault folks!

:rolleyes

Gucci's :nerd: Want to see it in person...

EDIT: Putting black laces on them suckers if I get them...

Last edited:
Which one is this?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]12.31.2012[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Jordan AJ 1 97[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Gym Red/Black/Red[/color]

via SneakerWatch

Last edited:
Definitely copping Gucci's. Missed out on the Dunk SBs that dropped a year or two ago and I refuse to pay retail

Hopefully these will sit throughout the day so I don't have to get up early. But who am I kidding, no Jordan is safe nowadays 
mean.gif

Does anyone know which, if any, websites will be getting these tonight?  Footlocker, Footaction...?

Thanks in advance.

Man I hope these Guccis don't get hyped up. I need them to sit for a few days now that I'm gettin the DB 9s

Those Gucci's are hot... I dunno though- call me crazy but something about making "Knicks" Js always drove me crazy...

Back
Top Bottom