Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was able to get my size 13 through NDC just a minute ago. I over slept by about 10 minutes and got really lucky today. 

I find it funny that the pic that eastbay has up for these is horrible and not at all representative of the actual shoe. It looks like a computer rendering or something from a pixar movie. Hopefully good quality on these though.

Last edited:
I honestly thought these might "sit" a little longer online... By "Sit" i mean "Until the afternoon of RD", but damb... They seem to almost be gone. The quality on this AJ1 is :smokin
PPL are starting to let go of their carts too.... these are slowly popping back up. Just grabbed a sz12

Last edited:
I find it funny that the pic that eastbay has up for these is horrible and not at all representative of the actual shoe. It looks like a computer rendering or something from a pixar movie. Hopefully good quality on these though.

They will be.

Last edited:
Secured my pair this morning from ndc. Fairly easy process once it was in the cart. Congrats to everyone who wanted it and got it. Good luck to those still looking.

Pretty easy cop on NDC. Didn't even have these on my radar but grabbed on a humble. Classic color way couldn't pass em up

u peeped that too?
laugh.gif
I did a double take on that rendering too... looked like Low Phat 1s... The actual shoe is mean though
I thought it was a designer sock or something...

Easy cop.

Got 2 from Foot Locker and Eastbay.

I was surprised that it has now been sold out, I was able to easily add them to my cart.

They were just in my cart for 15 minutes.

Orders probably came rushing in when the Motorboats were all sold.

I wasn't even gonna try to get guccis off NDC..

Are these at all FLs or just HoH..? 

I got $300 on a merchandise return card that I want to use.

Are they similar in quality to the white/black RTTG's?

No, they are not. I was hoping for that. The leather is tougher on these. They try to make it look nice, but it is nowhere near like the Vegas RTTG. I would've copped if so.

Last edited:
outlet? Nah
they might not sell out tomorrow but they arent sitting that long. Hell if they do hit outlets and sell for under retail im all for it but i just dont see it happening.

Every sneaker hits outlets man, trust me. :lol:

Only 1s I need in my life come January and February, can't wait. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom