• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick welp plese [emoji]128542[/emoji]

So the day after FNL cancels my bhm 1's I get this response from them via Twitter dm. I'm officially done with them. Smh

What do you guys use to get the car rug dirt of the heel? Jason Mark and regular soap doesn't get it completely off.

What do you guys use to get the car rug dirt of the heel? Jason Mark and regular soap doesn't get it completely off.
Not sure if it'll work in your case, but I have used rubbing alcohol for a lot of stains and it seems to work for me.

I think some use magic eraser as the next step in the process. After that, you would probably need something that is meant to whiten midsoles such as retrobrite, Sea Glow, or Air Legends sole sauce.

So the day after FNL cancels my bhm 1's I get this response from them via Twitter dm. I'm officially done with them. Smh 
FNL has been rejecting payments at checkout and overselling for years now.  Easily the worst out of the big retailers. They use a 3rd party security firm for verifying buyers and they will flag accounts based on suspicious activity and that range is very broad. They used to track IP so I assume they are still doing this and even more now. There is nothing FNL can do because they don't even have control of it, it's the 3rd party firm so it's really ****** up. Therefor I refuse to buy online from them but instore they alright 

So, these sneaker events are a waste of time?
I guess it's a good thing I've never been to one.

Depends where you go. I've been to some (pre concord Jordan thirst era) & they were great-lots of deals.

I went to one 2-3yrs ago & it looked like a chaperoned middle school field trip. A bunch of kids trying to flip kicks with moms close by buying them some overpriced kick from another kid. This was a sneakercon btw. I just couldn't knowingly pay for anything from a 12-13yr old knowing mommy & daddy brought it for them. Like I rly felt like asking "where are your parents so I can pay them?" That was my last sneakercon.

I'm not opposed to sneakershows & that could've just been due to location, but I'm def hesitant & I refuse to pay more than $10 to enter.

I think some use magic eraser as the next step in the process. After that, you would probably need something that is meant to whiten midsoles such as retrobrite, Sea Glow, or Air Legends sole sauce.

What works best out the 3?

Thanks for the info fellas.

FNL has been rejecting payments at checkout and overselling for years now.  Easily the worst out of the big retailers. They use a 3rd party security firm for verifying buyers and they will flag accounts based on suspicious activity and that range is very broad. They used to track IP so I assume they are still doing this and even more now. There is nothing FNL can do because they don't even have control of it, it's the 3rd party firm so it's really ****** up. Therefor I refuse to buy online from them but instore they alright 

Yeah, I've known about their issues. I guess I wanted to point out how oblivious their staff are about the problem. To say there's nothing wrong on their end is cold blooded. Oh well...moving on.

It also depends on how long that stain has been there. I got mine 90% out after it has been there for months. Magic eraser is actually an abrasive so be careful how hard you push with that.

Yeah, I've known about their issues. I guess I wanted to point out how oblivious their staff are about the problem. To say there's nothing wrong on their end is cold blooded. Oh well...moving on.

I agree with how they responded was messed up. Essentially giving you the finger in so many words

Depends where you go. I've been to some (pre concord Jordan thirst era) & they were great-lots of deals.

I went to one 2-3yrs ago & it looked like a chaperoned middle school field trip. A bunch of kids trying to flip kicks with moms close by buying them some overpriced kick from another kid. This was a sneakercon btw. I just couldn't knowingly pay for anything from a 12-13yr old knowing mommy & daddy brought it for them. Like I rly felt like asking "where are your parents so I can pay them?" That was my last sneakercon.

I'm not opposed to sneakershows & that could've just been due to location, but I'm def hesitant & I refuse to pay more than $10 to enter.

Basically! lol i got hit up by 1 little kid for my penny pack trying to low ball me and asking their parents for more money. The one that got me was a little kid getting 1500 to buy a pair of kd nerfs just like that. I wasn't hating i was just surprised, his mom was also holding db4 for him. Lol the value of money out the window lol

It also depends on how long that stain has been there. I got mine 90% out after it has been there for months. Magic eraser is actually an abrasive so be careful how hard you push with that.
magic eraser is great at getting stains out but it goes to **** real quickly

I say use the magic eraser as well, i tried jason marks on my kicks and they got worse so i ended up selling them.

Back
Top Bottom