Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Copped today for way lower than I thought 50 no tax weekend and I'm very happy. First pair of canvas 1s and they are cool but probably will be my pair. Still trying to find a pair of js that are ment for his 84' Olympic run tho

i want these but not for anything over $50

I'm close to just dropping the $400 on Royal 1's

Tired of the search and struggle and don't want a fake pair

Those are not what's releasing... Last 3 of style don't match up. I think they assumed it was them. Plus the Gold is not University Gold it is Gold Dust on the XQs

Some style #'s and colors tend to change a lot from international releases

Last edited:
Dropped $400 on Royals but I ain't even mad at myself

I hope the breds aren't this bad come the end of the year

^ wow. Hope it's worth it for you fam. lol only way I'm hoping about getting some royals at a decent price is a VNDS pair.

^ wow. Hope it's worth it for you fam. lol only way I'm hoping about getting some royals at a decent price is a VNDS pair.

I shoulda just copped the B grades for $250 a month or so ago

I buy very few shoes anymore and these are all time favs for me; I'm selling my Infrared 6's since they are coming out in 2014 again

Pretty wild I used to cut the grass in my old pair and I spent $400 in 2013 lol

Last edited:
feel bad for my homie who spent $600 on the XQs thinking they wouldnt drop here. Should have listened to me but oh well. Hopefully they wont be too bad to grab..

I shoulda just copped the B grades for $250 a month or so ago

I buy very few shoes anymore and these are all time favs for me; I'm selling my Infrared 6's since they are coming out in 2014 again

Pretty wild I used to cut the grass in my old pair and I spent $400 in 2013 lol
:lol:

If its worth 400 to you, then go for it. Definitely to each their own happiness. Lol I just gotta keep stalking CL and eBay. :smh:

Hmmm this is confusing but looks like its not actually the XQ release but a new color way dedciated to the hawks Dominique Wilkins who beat Jordan in a dunk contest

No official pic yet but they should look like these in terms of colorway
Bred 1's with good swoosh, gold NA on the tongue, set of gold extra laces is my guess
Maybe gold gum sole? We will see..

Last edited:
Im thinkin that to. I would really like a gold wings and swoosh with bred color blocking. Id wear that for sure.

No og 1 has been or will be uglier than those pos clovers
Sir that is a very valid opinion! I was a showtime fan as a kid just when jordan and the bulls were startin up and at like 9 or 10 he stole me away lol (need to find me some laker weapons again. Wonder if they ever retroed.)

Back
Top Bottom