• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They dead made a killing from the line and we're still complaining

Lol they should love people who line up and even offer the first round of hot coco for free when a camp out starts.

They sitting on a gold mine next to flight 23

Not really sure how thats the high high 
if it's over retail, it's high. Pairs were sitting on a few sites for $185-$195 shipped. This pair ended at $180+$20 shipping (shipping shouldn't be that expensive). Not to mention the seller's high BIN price along with a reserve not met when it was around $160+$20 ship

not sure what link he wants ppl to click on

the one in the post or the one in his sig
artworks-000072073430-9ja4iz-crop.jpg
Some p

if it's over retail, it's high. Pairs were sitting on a few sites for $185-$195 shipped. This pair ended at $180+$20 shipping (shipping shouldn't be that expensive). Not to mention the seller's high BIN price along with a reserve not met when it was around $160+$20 ship
Ok sorry for the mislead then

It's always 75 degrees in LA.
smokin.gif
DON'T DO IT. I returned mine they're big *** kids shoes they look goofy on feet.
Gotta agree. Dont do it. They were just a mid...
Nike sues buscemi in 5...4..3..2...
Exactly. Buscemi Jordan 1 Bred Supra is what it looks like.

ditto a 13 or even better  a 14
How does one fit a 13 AND a 14? Thats a whole size increase.  Toes must be rolled up like a chipotle burrito in the 13.  I guess they probably don't make a sz 13.5 so if that's the case I see the struggle.
This. It's always the same people asking for oops and I've never once seen them reciprocate or even offer to return the favor. FOH for real.

Last edited:

yeah all locals though, nobodys trying to deal with fees and double boxing and providing tracking lol.
Yeah I've never bought a pair off of IG or Twitter... 

Btw, I offered to pay the fees and shipping if that matters... 
laugh.gif

Its alright, I'll just wait it out and see what happens... 

Yeah I've never bought a pair off of IG or Twitter... 

Btw, I offered to pay the fees and shipping if that matters... 
laugh.gif

Its alright, I'll just wait it out and see what happens... 
PM me, if i come across a pair in your size in your price range. I'll do you a solid. 

people on ebay asking $600-$900 for them.. for real FOH, these are not the true PSNY...

Saw one person wants 1200? Like what? You can get frags for 800-900 and people want 6 and up for these? Lol... resllers man you gotta love em. I remember I was offering people $500 for these at sneakercon and people kept denying me. Jesus must have been watching my pockets that day man, looking out for a G I'm glad I ain't get a pair then and I ain't paying a dime over $265 for a pair now.

the initial resell price wont dip til after the all-star break 

once the rest of the stock gets released, and sellers see that no one is biting they will reduce their asking price. 

just gotta be patient that's all. 

follow these steps: 

try and cop at retail

try and secure a pair via an oop at retail or at a small premium

offer a seller a price that you are willing to pay

if they reject it, just sit back and wait til the market is flooded then offer again 

the initial resell price wont dip til after the all-star break 

once the rest of the stock gets released, and sellers see that no one is biting they will reduce their asking price. 

just gotta be patient that's all. 

follow these steps: 

try and cop at retail

try and secure a pair via an oop at retail or at a small premium

offer a seller a price that you are willing to pay

if they reject it, just sit back and wait til the market is flooded then offer again 
I would love to have them but I definitely don't mind waiting to get these.... 

the thing is, the initial resell price is already dipping. 2 weeks ago or maybe back before ASW restock rumors, these are selling at $370-$450. Theres sellers now (from the restock this morning), already trying to unload them for $250-$350.

the thing is, the initial resell price is already dipping. 2 weeks ago or maybe back before ASW restock rumors, these are selling at $370-$450. Theres sellers now (from the restock this morning), already trying to unload them for $250-$350.
I would love to have them but I definitely don't mind waiting to get these.... 

Oop me a 8.5 for 250 fam lol

Point me in the direction of a size 8 at 250-300. I'll have my boy in brooklyn hit the quick scoop. LMK.

saw a size 11 for $250 from one seller earlier. Only seen one other seller for my size and he's asking $325 meetup. I'll take my chances on more restocks in the coming week.

Back
Top Bottom