Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nope, the collection of all the pins is just a tour of Terminal 23. Nothing special at all. Sucks just like Snkrs Station.

hope you NYC dudes enjoy the all star weekend.

All star weekend has always been exciting for me. I remember when LA had it a couple years back. It really got this old fart back into the game. Got the WC III's and the WCIII Skull Candy collaboration (what a rip off, by the way - kind of regret that purchase) at fox hills. Before that, i was only copping shoes casually, but after that weekend, the sickness developed. Remember seeing the line for Bin V and it actually wasn't that bad compared to these days.

Can't wait for the next all star weekend in LA

I remember that. Didn't they bring out space jams for that event?

Sure. But I prefer the high tops more. I've got two pairs of the 2013.

It's kind of the same reaso. Why I'm reluctant on the Bred XI lows. But who am I kidding.

Quick questions for Jordan 1 lovers, how do Jordan 1 mid fit? The colorway I'm looking is already out of stock, some online shops still got them but not on my exact size. An online shop got a US 10, while the other got a US 9.5.

I'm US 9 on other Jordans and they fit fine, is it safe to get the US 10? I got a wide feet :D
I wouldnt go up a whole size but you can go up a half and be just fine.

I wouldnt even size up .5 on 1's and I have a wide feet as well.
Disagree. Half the people who wear 1's go up a half size b/c they're narrow.

so nobody buying bred lows? 
Most of the people buying them are in the bred low thread.

For anybody thinking about not going to snkr station might be A good idea tomorrow

Got a date on Sunday and I'm hoping its turnt up.

Last edited:
I just got the same email but I have a slot for late in afternoon damn if they drop some champaign 6s

Don't matter bro go. Because I feel like it only can get better from here on out. I got a slot on Sunday and I'm amped because they have to go nuts on all star Sunday. I'm 100000000% sure the 6s are carmines aight 90% sure. Don't ask but just go.

its definitely only going to get better. They were teasing you guys with the crap thursday and friday.

Even the employees knew. I was talking mad smack on line and one chick was like "with till the weekend though" I was like what you guys gonna give out codes to anyone that walks by and she was laughing

Would yall trade db1 for Pantone 11s and nyc 1s? Opinions...

Nah pantones can be had for 400-450 nyc 1s 300 lets round up to 800 were just saying your not a haggler and willing to pay the high end cost of those two shoes. DB ones are roughly 1100-1200 in a good size added to the fact the value will only rise. Sure they aren't the greatest shoe to look at but would I give them up for those two shoes? Nah. But it's all what you want. Don't get me wrong when public school ones dry up its gonna be a rare shoe the shoe only came out in NYC at one store don't be fooled by the numerous restocks, all the stock was just allocated to that store which made people think "oh they ain't rare they keep restocking".

Last edited:
I'd do that trade. Two shoes for one. Who cares what they are reselling for, if you're gonna wear them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom