Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol, I like tour thinking. I'd own mad AJ1 lows if they just didn't have that big *** wings logo on the heel

How's the quality on those low straps anyway? I was looking at the black toe pair for summer but the red heel seemed like it was some shiny material to me like a silk or something instead of leather.

Still surprised i managed to get these. Im an 11 and I got a 10.5 and still run a little big. Extremely happy now the hunt for the black ones continues.

Last edited:
I wore my shattered backboards for the first time out today and I did leg day the other day. It was the hardest I've ever worked my legs and I was basically walking like this all day. Going to have the funniest looking creases lol

baby-giraffe-first-steps-o.gif

I wore my shattered backboards for the first time out today and I did leg day the other day. It was the hardest I've ever worked my legs and I was basically walking like this all day. Going to have the funniest looking creases lol

baby-giraffe-first-steps-o.gif
LOL

Yea I was trying have my cousin pick me up a pair completely missed it... hopefully still there by Mon morning
if im not mistaken they have an 9, 10, 11 and a 12 left from what i remember seeing in the front of the store,  they might have more in the back not sure i didnt ask,  try tomorrow i didnt see anyone else pick anything up, i left at 535 when they closed.
They take PO?
not 100% sure man, there instagram says in-store only give them a call tomorrow and ask them.  (305) 371-2063  you never know. 

if im not mistaken they have an 9, 10, 11 and a 12 left from what i remember seeing in the front of the store,  they might have more in the back not sure i didnt ask,  try tomorrow i didnt see anyone else pick anything up, i left at 535 when they closed.

not 100% sure man, there instagram says in-store only give them a call tomorrow and ask them.  (305) 371-2063  you never know. 

Yea i wished i knew earlier totally missed their IG post wanted a 8 but i'll grab any and try to size swap.

They closed tomorrow so Monday would be the day to try.

Doubt they would do PO but never hurt to try

Yoooooo good looks repped what time do they open

Yea i wished i knew earlier totally missed their IG post wanted a 8 but i'll grab any and try to size swap.

They closed tomorrow so Monday would be the day to try.

Doubt they would do PO but never hurt to try
lol I was to busy trying to get the concept dunks which was really easy,  i left my phone in my room till about 4 when i checked my feed they had posted it like at 12 noon fcfs, then another post that they only had certain sizes left around 3, im still shocked i made there and they still had pairs left over, usually they backdoor alot of there stuff. but they came thru today so    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom