Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone do the premium goods deadstock sale today? Wondering if anyone picked up those 1s (SBBs black/whites).

Not sure if trolling.. But holy..

Ya I don't see the big deal with that pic. Nothing to crazy. Unless the comment where the guy is thanking some shop like he got them all today or something on a restock

Last edited:
If this is a surprise to you, I would hate to see what happens when you see others collections in the thread.

Yes, I'm not oblivious. I know very well what the people in this thread have. Hell, even I've got more that that in the pic. But my stuff doesn't even compare to the heat others like babyj's have [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Dude it's the restock premium goods had those are his pickups from them that's not his whole collection

Exactly what's happening in that pic

Thanks fellas

Yes, I'm not oblivious. I know very well what the people in this thread have. Hell, even I've got more that that in the pic. But my stuff doesn't even compare to the heat others like babyj's have [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Thanks fellas
Lace up them SBBs and Chicagos and wear em man! Waaatarrrr u doin?!

Back
Top Bottom