Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just want the red/white they are crazy. They can keep the rest......will theses be online and in stores?

Last edited:
Trying to gauge how limited these will be, if they are super limited I might just go with copping either the KD's, Ewings or the bulls Colorway 1s for this month

Saw the Gucci's today while I was out looking for the KD's. I hope that the royal blues and black toes don't come with the same leather. :smh:

Saw the Gucci's today while I was out looking for the KD's. I hope that the royal blues and black toes don't come with the same leather. :smh:

That's why I passed on the Gucci's. I posted it way back in this thread that the Gucci leather wasn't good. If Royal's are the same, I will pass again.

Really I thought consensus was the leather was at least passable on the Guccis?

If I got a pair of Dunk's with this leather I'd be upset and they're $30 cheaper. They're in the same leather that they produce the phats and the other ugly I's in. Like the black and olives.

That's why I passed on the Gucci's. I posted it way back in this thread that the Gucci leather wasn't good. If Royal's are the same, I will pass again.

You were right. Glad I didn't buy them online.

^Nice pickup but here's the official thread for 'em though-http://niketalk.com/t/342593/official-air-jordan-retro-i-white-red-black-thread-jan-2013

air-jordan-1-high-retro-og-knicks-sneakers-06.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-retro-og-knicks-sneakers-04.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-retro-og-knicks-sneakers-03.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-retro-og-knicks-sneakers-02.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-retro-og-knicks-sneakers-01.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-retro-og-knicks-sneaker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom