Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$160 not bad at all for the Knicks ... Anybody got recent pics of the Chicago colorway droppin on the 5th yet? :nerd:

The official joints from jumpman23.com

air-jordan-1-chicago-official-images-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-White-Black-Red-Chicago-Bulls--600x368.jpg

:smokin

You coppin Future? You better :lol: ..... don't deprive me of the infamous porch pics!!!!

Last edited:
There's one last 11.5 left on Citysole if anyone's looking.  Hate that I missed out since I visit the site occasionally. I'm hoping there's another site that has them now.  I guess they sold all of their Royals. 

I don't know if this info. helps anyone, but I went into my local Footaction asking about the Knicks c/w and dude said these were a regular release, no twitter rsvp stuff or early ticket handout then purchase business.

Idk if that means these are GR or that they don't expect any hype madness. Either way, I've got two locations that I'm banking on come RD.

Anyone else notice the shoe on the right looks off, like slanted or something, maybe it's just me.. nice pickup regardless
glasses.gif

I usually dont do non-OG colorways of Jordans but that Knicks one hits too close too home :lol: And it has the Nike Air? :nerd:

I'm at MSG for some concerts these last 4 nights of the year, so these would be a great pickup within a week of being at MSG. Hopefully these aren't FCFS at Nike stores and get RSVP'd.

Do the Knicks come with blue laces? I always preferred the dark lace look on AJ 1's when u have that color blocking (bred 1's and royals.)

been on the fence with the knicks, but just saw a picture with white laces in them and yea these will be had 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom