Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dam kickzstore almost soldout @ $350 smh someone jumped on my sz8 im ready to give in 2013 or 2001 either or.... Need to join rest of my 1s

Gerald hooking it up :pimp: repped

Last edited:
Dam kickzstore almost soldout @ $350 smh someone jumped on my sz8 im ready to give in 2013 or 2001 either or.... Need to join rest of my 1s

Locobans, I might be able to find an 8 (my size as well) out here in the DMV for around 300.... I'll be on the lookout...

i love the royals

screw y'alls opinions 
laugh.gif

I need a legit check.

:lol:

Will post more pics sometime this week when my leather conditioner arrives and I'll clean and condition all my 1s. (Will post pics of those too). I'll take some family photos lol

Last edited:
Thanks guys. My 2013 AJ 1 collection.

lol I'll take some real pics when I get the chance. Want it to be pretty good.

Here is the story @ColdCity:
After I got that black/red 1 from an overseas website for $181 something that wasn't my size (size 9). I had to just resell it/size swap so I put it up on craigslist for $420 (Taking advantage of hype beasts in LA). I found a dude who wanted to trade for his royals with a little cash. Found out he didn't have original box but he did have receipt and it was legit. After some negotiating and seeing how bad he wanted these, he just did a straight up trade and he let me keep the black/red 1 box too. So I take the royals (size 9) I got and I put it up on NT for 475 shipped. Immediately @dawncunanan wants to buy it and I sell it to him, now I having $450 realizing there are no other legitamate size 9s on the market at that time.  I talk to Brock a (NTer) who was selling the black and golds for 900 and was asking 800 PP invoice on eBay. I saw the listing get put up multiple times and no buyers. I offer him, 650 but he says 700. Then I said I would meet him halfway at 675 but he said he can't, he is selling for a friend. I didn't email him back accidentally because I was out with my lady. Then I get another email from him saying he talked with his friend and that he could 675. Lol so I took it! After it's all said and done, I paid around $330 for them by all the profit I made

I'd tell you too go for 01's try to look for a steal

Thanks guys. My 2013 AJ 1 collection.

lol I'll take some real pics when I get the chance. Want it to be pretty good.

Here is the story @ColdCity
:
After I got that black/red 1 from an overseas website for $181 something that wasn't my size (size 9). I had to just resell it/size swap so I put it up on craigslist for $420 (Taking advantage of hype beasts in LA). I found a dude who wanted to trade for his royals with a little cash. Found out he didn't have original box but he did have receipt and it was legit. After some negotiating and seeing how bad he wanted these, he just did a straight up trade and he let me keep the black/red 1 box too. So I take the royals (size 9) I got and I put it up on NT for 475 shipped. Immediately @dawncunanan
wants to buy it and I sell it to him, now I having $450 realizing there are no other legitamate size 9s on the market at that time.  I talk to Brock a (NTer) who was selling the black and golds for 900 and was asking 800 PP invoice on eBay. I saw the listing get put up multiple times and no buyers. I offer him, 650 but he says 700. Then I said I would meet him halfway at 675 but he said he can't, he is selling for a friend. I didn't email him back accidentally because I was out with my lady. Then I get another email from him saying he talked with his friend and that he could 675. Lol so I took it! After it's all said and done, I paid around $330 for them by all the profit I made
[/quote]
Now thats a hustle gerald. But almost 5 for them royals? I have to think about sellin a pair or 2 now thanks.

Last edited:
'13 royals werent too bad. The chicagos and black toes were trash quality. Haven't had the bred 13s in hand so dunno about those

Quick question NT, I don't keep up with the resell market at all (it's retail or bust for me) But I want second pairs of DS royals,"breds" & Knicks 1s. I picked up the Knicks and breds already but the royal prices seem kind of steep. What is a reasonable price for the royals? All legit pairs seem to be 500-600 is that what you guys are seeing out there? Thanks

Anyone ever look at their whole shoe collection and just wonder/have that slight urge of a moment to just sell everything ?

Random thoughts on winter break lol.

Did it twice. Sold everything I had in '09, bought a classic Camaro. Now it's fully restored, but I'm getting urge to upgrading some parts. Finally found some 94 B/reds but passed to put the cash in my car.

My shoe interest has died down a lot after the B/Red 1s. I thought about selling everything but my Blk/Red 1s.

Did it twice. Sold everything I had in '09, bought a classic Camaro. Now it's fully restored, but I'm getting urge to upgrading some parts. Finally found some 94 B/reds but passed to put the cash in my car.

My shoe interest has died down a lot after the B/Red 1s. I thought about selling everything but my Blk/Red 1s.

Classic camaro > shoes

Show us that muscle!

Exactly the same for me too in terms of losing interest. Felt like that when I finally finished getting all the 1s I wanted this year. I don't think I'll sell my whole collection, I think each shoe I got holds a certain memory and struggle to how I got them. But besides the natural greys and possibly chicagos, I probably won't buy as much shoes as I did from here on out and will try not to spend so much time and money on this hobby. Should be putting more time and money for other things.

Hopefully it's not a good bye to NT though, I love you guys. 
laugh.gif

Classic camaro > shoes

Show us that muscle!

Nice '01s btw fellas

Older pics. few things have been done since.

Exactly the same for me too in terms of losing interest. Felt like that when I finally finished getting all the 1s I wanted this year. I don't think I'll sell my whole collection, I think each shoe I got holds a certain memory and struggle to how I got them. But besides the natural greys and possibly chicagos, I probably won't buy as much shoes as I did from here on out and will try not to spend so much time and money on this hobby. Should be putting more time and money for other things.

Hopefully it's not a good bye to NT though, I love you guys. :lol:

Once you accomplish all you want you get bored. That's why I tell dudes don't rush in your hunts. Be extremely selective and buy what you wholeheartedly like, and no impulse buys. That way you'll never have that feeling cleaning house. I only have 30 pairs of sneakers, opposed to 200 I used to have. I told myself when I started collecting again in '11 I'll buy strictly grails, so be hard to let go. Only kicks I have that aren't are Grapes & Knick 1's.

Last edited:
airthompson airthompson goodness that's a nice looking Camaro. But yeah man I learned that lesson too. I saw that thread when you posted your collection a while back here on NT. That was insane. Completely agreed, I'm trying to be pretty strict with my buys. Hype or a good price or whatever can really get me sometimes so I've trimmed down a lot to about 30 or so pairs as well. Might have been around 75 if I never sold the impulse purchases and I just started a year or so ago

Yeah that's a beauty. I bet you never felt it every time you started and gave it some gas...with whatever shoe on :smokin

Back
Top Bottom