Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nice. And the color of the swoosh is still almost the same as the other parts. Majority of 2001 pairs I've seen has a faded swoosh, which keeps me from buying one.

Yea but the material is amazing I missed out on last years release, I couldn't let these guys slip away & for $280

i like black/red and royals equally and only have the black/red KOs in the collection, so sad but im not paying over retail for this years releases, i refuse!

i like black/red and royals equally and only have the black/red KOs in the collection, so sad but im not paying over retail for this years releases, i refuse!

I feel you, and the material is not even worth the resell price, id just look for a steal on some 01's

everything is always personal preference and i respect everyone opinion and tastes because without different opinions and likes life would be boring AF!

dont even need a steal, the 01s quality wise are worth around 300 but not these things they pump out now days

How was the leather on the 13 royals? In pictures they look like a hard leather. My 01s are buttery soft, the way 1's should be.

dont even need a steal, the 01s quality wise are worth around 300 but not these things they pump out now days

How was the leather on the 13 royals? In pictures they look like a hard leather. My 01s are buttery soft, the way 1's should be.

The leather on 01's are more soft due to age. They both have similar quality if they dropped on the same day. Of course 01 has a slight edge.

i dont own 2013s but have other 2013 NA releases and the 01s feel better maybe because of age like said previously, i prefer 01s but if i had a chance at retail i would've copped and regretted nothing

The leather on 01's are more soft due to age. They both have similar quality if they dropped on the same day. Of course 01 has a slight edge.

Yeah I figured part of the reason was age but the 13s just look plastic in pics I've seen.

ColdCity just be SooWoopin' hence his distaste for Royals.

As posted above regarding Royals and Breds,

"...You can't have One without the, OTHER...", Word to Frankie Sinatra and Al Bundy bros....

Anyone ever look at their whole shoe collection and just wonder/have that slight urge of a moment to just sell everything ?

Random thoughts on winter break lol.

"...You can't have One without the, OTHER...", Word to Frankie Sinatra and Al Bundy bros....

Yeah he bangin' steppin all on them Brabs :lol: he don't mess with the blue side homies.

Anyone ever look at their whole shoe collection and just wonder/have that slight urge of a moment to just sell everything ?

I just sold 5 pair of kicks out of my personal collection yesterday. Thought about getting rid of everything for about 2 seconds, then I came back to my senses :lol:

Yeah I figured part of the reason was age but the 13s just look plastic in pics I've seen.

nah bro that all have real leather.... no pleather album cover stuff

:rofl:

guilty ... i got the UNC 1's tho :rofl:

i have & then instantly thought of the headache of just listing them :lol:

Yeah he bangin' steppin all on them Brabs :lol: he don't mess with the blue side homies.

I just sold 5 pair of kicks out of my personal collection yesterday. Thought about getting rid of everything for about 2 seconds, then I came back to my senses :lol:

they just dont do it for me & seem like a "throw in OG cw"

game worn cw's > poster shots :lol:

Back
Top Bottom